Employer: MARQ Packaging
MARQ Packaging is a local established company. We have been in business since 1968 and do business worldwide.
We are looking for an Industrial Automation Tech / Controls Engineer with a minimum of 5 years experience in PLC Programming, HMI Development and Industrial Automation as it may relate to food processing and product packaging. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in RSLogix and DirectSoft as it relates to Allen Bradley and Automation Direct, other logic programming systems can be considered as experience. A strong technical skill set in variable frequency drives, photo eyes, pneumatics and conveyors. Familiarity with reject systems, sealers, servos and labeling a plus.
• Experience in Allen Bradley RS500, RS5000 software
• Experience in Automation direct DirectSoft
• Experience designing Human Machine Interfaces
• Experience with product packing and food production lines
• Maintain and improve existing PLC programs.
• Start up & debug new equipment
• Knowledge of electrical, pneumatic and mechanical systems
• Build programs with ladder logic and complementary HMI interfaces
• Some travel may be required
• Troubleshooting with customers using the telephone
• 5 years of experience
• Position: Full time - Monday through Thursday 10 hour days.
• Competitive Pay
• Medical Dental & Vision
• Excellent 401(k) Program
Contact Person: Daryl Nelson
Phone: 509.966.4300 ext. 308
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Resume
Base Pay: 50-80K
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903