Employer: AESCO Madsen
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIRED SKILLS
The Welder/Fitter will be working in the Mechanical Fabrication shop where we build large equipment all year around such as: Asphalt tanks, Screen Decks, Pump Skids, Augers, Belt Scales, etc. The welder/fitter should be willing to work outdoors in all seasons and possess the ability to communicate and solve problems as a team.
Success on the job site will be determined by knowledge and application of the following skills:
Welding Structural Steel – FCAW (Dual Shield) & GMAW (MIG)
Pipe Fitting and Plumbing
Read and build from manufacturing blueprints
* The Welder/Fitter may be called upon to help out with building and mounting Junction Boxes, plumbing Electrical Control Vans and other duties that may be outside of his/her daily job description. Experience is preferred but not necessary. Guidance will be provided if needed.
Sometimes overtime will be required to make deadlines
PREFERRED SKILLSET - (Not required)
• Pump/fluid flow dynamics
• Pump and motor operations
• Basic Electrical knowledge
Certified Welder or relevant work experience
4 + years of Welding and Manufacturing experience preferred
Aesco/Madsen is an original equipment manufacturer of Asphalt Plants throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico.
We believe in:
• A collaborative positive work environment, where employees are able to grow on a personal as well as a professional level.
• The necessity of giving our employees the tools and support to succeed on a daily basis in order to produce a quality product
• Creating a culture of mutual respect
• Providing our customers with the best product and support in North America.
Location: Auburn, WA
Application Method: email email@example.com
Base Pay: DOQ
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903