Inventprise is a commercial vaccine R&D and manufacturing company, with multiple on-going projects and products at various stages of development. We have projects ranging from development and manufacture of bacterial and viral vaccines to projects on process automation and vaccine delivery technologies.
The primary job responsibilities are:
* Develop and implement changes and/or improvements to existing automation with the overall goal of supporting the organization's business needs
* Co-ordinate manufacturing activities with process owners, SMEs, QA, and other internal company functions
* Integration of automation system with other related manufacturing and quality systems as needed
* Work closely with process team to troubleshoot and diagnose and quickly resolve issues as they come up
* Maintenance of automated systems including software and associated hardware.
* Provide training to other employees at various levels in the organization
* Develop and implement reports system for internal and external customers
* Maintain equipment/batch logbooks and other associated documentation/forms/etc.
* Maintain safe and clean work environment by following cGMP
* Strict adherence to all applicable SOPs, guidelines, and safety protocols
Skills and qualifications:
* Must have 3-5 years of experience in manufacturing automation
* Expert-level understanding and knowledge of PLC's, low-voltage controls and instrumentation, three-phase power distribution, VFDs, mixers, and other related components
* Experience with Siemens PCS7 preferred
* BS in Engineering or equivalent
* Knowledge of basic science
* Good level of physical fitness
* Attention to detail
* Strong problem solving and interpersonal communication skills
* Ability to efficiently manage time and prioritize multiple tasks
* Work with minimal supervision
* Biotech industry experience preferred
Inventprise is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Contact Person: Kapil Kapre
Location: Woodinville, WA
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: 80,000
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903