Employer: Alaskan Copper & Brass Company
Alaskan Copper & Brass Company and Alaskan Copper Works operate as a combined metal service center, manufacturer and fabricator of corrosion resistant alloy products. We offer a large and diverse inventory of corrosion resistant alloys along with the latest in material processing equipment and expertise. Our goal is to continue to be a true "service center" for our customers. We provide accurate, rapid quotation services and the ability to deliver material on time, and, if necessary, preprocessed to our customer's exact specifications.
Pay Rate: $22.94 per hour. After 90 days to $25.49 per hour.
Hours of Work: 1st shift 5:00am - 1:30pm (Hours Subject to Change).
Location: 27402 72nd Ave S. Kent, WA 98032
Representation: After 30 days, required to become a due paying or financial core member of Int. Brotherhood of Teamsters Union #174.
Class A CDL Truck Driver Summary:
Drive commercial truck within Washington State to make daily deliveries for metal products manufacturing distributor.
Requirements for Class A CDL Truck Driver:
- Pass pre-employment drug screen.
- Work overtime when required.
- Must have a valid Washington CDL for class A vehicles.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- 3 years of experience driving class A vehicles preferred.
- Must be able to provide previous employment information.
- Must not have any disqualifying convictions on driving record in accordance with DOT regulations.
- Must not have any preventable vehicle accidents in the last 3 years.
- Experience tying loads down with straps.
- Experience using flatbed trailers.
Responsibilities for Class A Truck Driver:
- Make local deliveries of metal goods according to routing schedule.
- Pick up metal from customers and other company locations within Washington State.
- Complete vehicle inspection report daily prior to leaving on route.
- Strap down loads on flatbed trailer to assure safe delivery and compliance with DOT regulations.
- Drive in a safe and courteous manner.
- Other duties as needed.
Class A CDL Truck Driver Benefits:
Full medical insurance (Medical, Dental, & Vision).
Location: Kent, WA
Application Method: https://alaskan-copper-and-brass.breezy.hr/p/cb197cc841a2
Base Pay: $22.94/ HR
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903