Employer: Yakima Neighborhood Health
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
Location: Sunnyside, WA with occasional local travel
Work Schedule: M-F, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, after hours call one week every 4 weeks
Who We Are:
Established in 1975, Non-Profit Yakima Neighborhood Health Services serves patients in the areas of Behavioral Health, Family Dentistry, Internal Medicine, Women’s Health, Primary Care, Pediatrics, Vision Care and Pharmacy. Our mission is to provide affordable, accessible, quality health care, promote learning opportunities for students of health professions, end homelessness and improve quality of life in our communities.
Yakima Neighborhood Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity in the workplace and are committed to an inclusive work environment.
Why Work at Yakima Neighborhood Health Services?
We were the first Health Center in the state to achieve the highest level of recognition possible as a Patient-Centered Medical Home and we are accredited by the Joint Commission.
We are guided by Organizational Values of Commitment, Professionalism, Quality/Excellence and Compassion.
We take care of our employees with Medical, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance, PTO, 9 Paid Holidays and access to Fitness Centers.
Our Ideal Candidate: We are looking for a team member that is passionate about serving our internal team members with great IT customer service! Some technical requirements for this position are:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 0-2 years of experience in a similar role, troubleshooting desktop workstations and software installation.
- Experience with any of the following is a plus: Windows 10; Windows Server 2012 / 2019; Office 365; Cisco Unified Communications; Cisco and Ubiquiti networking; Konica Minolta and HP printers.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds.
- Ability to successfully pass a background check in relation to the position applied for.
- CompTIA A+ / Network+ and MCITP preferred (not required).
Day to Day:
- Handle support calls from users.
- Respond to helpdesk tickets promptly.
- Install and configure hardware and software components.
- Assist users by troubleshooting software or hardware issues.
- Manage security and access privileges for users.
- Handle system alerts.
- Support calls run the gamut from application support to phone programming to security administration.
Special projects as assigned.
Location: Sunnyside, WA
Application Method: Online: https://yakima-neighborhood-health-services.hiringthing.com/job/234664/it-support-specialist
Base Pay: DOQ
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903