Employer: Wagstaff, Inc.
Wagstaff manufactures equipment for aluminum producers, who process formed aluminum into parts and products you use every day.
As an employee of Wagstaff, you’ll enjoy:
FREE medical/dental/vision benefits
Paid non-working holidays
Monthly, site-wide BBQs
8% retirement match
1200 Sqft onsite gym, accessible 24/hrs a day
Family friendly, company-wide events
Perform basic to intermediate equipment maintenance tasks and facility services.
Pay: $24.50+/hourly, Depending on Experience
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Perform scheduled and unplanned maintenance of CNC machine tools, manual machine tools, automated inventory systems, power tools, hand tools, saws, presses, lifting devices, overhead cranes, mist collectors, bag houses, oxy-fuel, plasma cutting equipment, coolant system, ultra-filtration system and compressed air system
- Perform scheduled and unplanned maintenance of facility buildings and grounds, including but not limited to: HVAC systems, sprinkler systems, plumbing and sewer, lighting, gates, fencing, office furniture.
- Support of R&D manufacturing including but not limited to Water Control Systems, Gas Furnaces, Metal degassers
- Record parts or materials used and order or requisition new parts or materials as necessary
- Provide on the job and/or cross-training experiences for other maintenance technicians, including timely documentation of these trainings into JDEdwards
- Will be expected to demonstrate proper, consistent use of computerized maintenance management (CMM) software including accurate and timely documentation of work orders
- Perform scheduled and unplanned maintenance of all vehicles and associated equipment including forklifts, man lifts, motorized carts and trucks
- Must adhere to Wagstaff Quality Systems requirements
- Periodic domestic and international travel required depending upon customer and company business needs
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license with no serious traffic violations in the past three (3) years required
- Five (5) years experience in industrial, mechanical, electrical or moving vehicle maintenance OR
- Associate of Arts degree or technical certificate in a maintenance or mechanical-related field, including but not limited to: maintenance/millwright, maintenance mechanic, auto mechanics, electrical, HVAC or automation
- Ability to operate fork lifts, overhead cranes, man lifts, and power tools
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be exposed to moving mechanical parts, machinery and equipment, and vibration. The employee may be exposed to fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals. While performing some job duties, there is a risk of electrical shock and other risks associated with a manufacturing environment. Job duties may require work in high, precarious places, work in outside weather conditions, and exposure to extreme temperatures in some cases. The noise level in the working environment is often loud. Because of this environment and associated risks, use of job appropriate personal protective equipment and clothing is required.
Employment at Wagstaff is dependent on successfully passing a company-paid drug screening and background check upon hire.
Wagstaff, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Location: Spokane Valley, WA
Application Method: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/Recruiting/Jobs/Details/1138189
Base Pay: $24.50/ HR
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903