Employer: Lamb Weston
This position is responsible for repair and maintenance of all equipment.
- Has a thorough knowledge of plant refrigeration, boilers and allied equipment.
- Able to operate all plant engine rooms, boilers, and freezer tunnels to meet production needs and within set operating parameters.
- Can identify all lines, valves, and components relating to the operation of the boilers and refrigeration in all plants.
- Understands water chemistry, treatment, and in plant application.
- Thorough knowledge of, and ability to repair equipment within refrigeration/boiler areas.
- Knows safety procedures for chemicals normally used, their toxicity levels and labeling.
- Has thorough knowledge of proper liquid levels, lubricants, and mixtures used in the refrigeration/boiler area.
- Thorough understanding of and be a participant in Process Safety Management Program.
Basic & Preferred Qualifications
Type 1/Type 2 Universal Freon Card required
2-year certification in refrigeration
Coupled with our compensation and bonus incentive programs, our benefits deliver rewards that are market competitive. Some of the most attractive elements of our benefit programs include:
Health Insurance Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision
Flexible Spending Accounts for Health and Dependent Care, and Health Reimbursement Accounts
Well-being programs including companywide events and a wellness incentive program
Paid Time Off
Financial Wellness – Industry leading 401(k) plan with generous company contributions, Financial Planning Services, Employee Stock purchase program, and Health Savings Accounts, Life and Accident insurance
Family-Friendly Employee events
Employee Assistance Program services – mental health and other concierge type services
Benefits may vary based on location, job role/level, job status, and/or the terms of any applicable collective bargaining agreements.
Job Requisition ID: Req-220287
Time Type: Full time
Lamb Weston is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law
Location: Quincy, WA
Application Method: https://lambweston.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Lamb_External/details/Boiler---Refrigeration-Mechanic_Req-220287
Base Pay: DOQ
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903