Employer: Lam Research
Lam’s Assemblers follow computer-based work instructions to install parts and hardware (using hand tools and fixtures) on wafer fabrication equipment in a Lean manufacturing clean-room environment.
- Effectively use hand tools, torque wrenches, equipment, and fixtures to assemble wafer fabrication equipment
- Read and precisely follow work instructions and schematics; confirm correct parts were received (perform visual inspection of components prior to installation)
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace
- Effectively work on a team in a fast paced, time-sensitive environment
- Close assigned tasks; verify work was completed (sign off, describing work that was completed)
- Assist with audits (visual inspection and verifying checklists)
- Model continuous improvement behavior
- Provide timely information and responses to supervisors and co-workers
- Complete all required trainings and certifications for processes, procedures, and equipment
- Complete all required safety training; follow safe work practices and adhere to personal and product safety guidelines at all times; support safe work environment by responding directly and quickly to unsafe practices
- May perform as a Lead Assembler (with assistance), and/or train other Assemblers on specific job functions
- Two+ years mechanical or related assembly experience
- Able to work 12 hour shifts in a clean room environment wearing PPE (bunny suit, safety glasses, masks, shields, gloves, safety footwear)
- Consistently demonstrate ability to be flexible and responsive to changing priorities (ex., rework, overtime)
- Proficient with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams)
- Effectively read, write, and communicate with others in English
- Additional required skills and abilities include flexibility (easily adapt to change); strong attention to detail; being proactive/taking initiative; good troubleshooting skills; continuous improvement attitude; and the ability to effectively work in a team environment; utilize computer-based data systems and applications.
Physical requirements for this role include the ability to squat, kneel, walk, climb (stairs and ladders), and stand over 50% of the time; lift up to 35 pounds; perform repetitive motions using hands and various hand tools; distinguish between colors for wire identification.
This posting is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities but constitutes a general definition of the scope and function of the position.
We believe it is important for every person to feel valued, included, and empowered to achieve their full potential. By bringing unique individuals and viewpoints together, we achieve extraordinary results.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability We Look Forward to Your Application
Application Method: https://careers.lamresearch.com/job/Tualatin-Assembler-Day-Shift-OR-97062/872524500/
Base Pay: DOQ
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903