Are you highly organized, self-motivated, and have excellent customer service skills? Join us in Transforming Lives!
Behavioral Health Administration (BHA), The Office of Forensic Mental Health Services (OFMHS) has an opportunity for a Forms and Records Analyst 3 in Lakewood, Washington.
In this role, you will assist with and coordinate record retention, migration, transfer, and disposition; utilize manual, electronic, and/or automated systems; and provide consultation on forms and/or records management programs and systems requirements.
Some of what you'll do:
- process and handle requests for records related to court orders for evaluation under RCW 10.77;
- provide records to the evaluator, obtain and organize records for forensic evaluation as granted by court order related to RCW 10.77;
- analyze, design, develop, and implement policies related to records management;
- maintain MODIS records;
- obtain records via NCIC and WATCH reports;
- create client records file;
- manage documentation related to staff licenses and training;
- complete 14-day jail calls related to triage;
- conduct records management workshops and similar instructional sessions in collaboration and coordination with the FRA3;
- ensure managers, supervisors, and employees are trained on records management;
- ensure training are kept up to date in TLC;
- maintain training after initial training.
What we’re looking for:
- knowledge of laws, rules, policies, and procedures related to records management;
- ability to analyze data for standardization;
- strong attention to detail;
- commitment to handle confidential and sensitive information, documents, and correspondence with discretion;
- ability to design multiple-part forms;
- strong organization;
- ability to present recommendations concerning form design and record control, processing, retention, disclosure, and destruction;
- ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks, and exercise time management;
- ability to work effectively and efficiently with others.
Who should apply?
Professionals with an Associate's degree in business administration, accounting, industrial engineering, or a related field.
Three years of experience in forms and/or records management. Formal education may substitute year for year of work experience.
Along with your application please include:
and three professional references.
Note: Per Governor Inslee’s Proclamation 21-14 (Download PDF reader) state employees must be fully vaccinated. Your vaccine status will be verified. Please note medical or religious accommodation may be available, once an offer of employment is made.
Questions about this opportunity? Please contact Christopher Pulley at email@example.com and reference job number 09114.
Prior to a new hire, a background check including criminal record history may be conducted. Information from the background check will not necessarily preclude employment but will be considered in determining the applicant’s suitability and competence to perform in the job. This announcement may be used to fill multiple vacancies. Employees driving on state business must have a valid driver's license. Employees driving a privately owned vehicle on state business must have liability insurance on the privately owned vehicle.
Washington State Department of Social and Health Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in any area of employment, its programs or services on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity/expression, marital status, race, creed, color, national origin, religion or beliefs, political affiliation, military status, honorably discharged veteran, Vietnam Era, recently separated or other protected veteran status, the presence of any sensory, mental, physical disability or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal by a person with a disability, equal pay or genetic information. Persons requiring accommodation in the application process or this job announcement in an alternative format may contact the Recruiter at (360) 725-5810. Applicants who are deaf or hard of hearing may call through Washington Relay Service by dialing 7-1-1 or 1-800-833-6384.
Location: Lakewood, WA
Application Method: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/washington/jobs/3609884/forms-records-analyst-3?page=2&pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs
Base Pay: $3,701 - $4,855/ MO
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903