Employer: Keyes Packaging (Tekniplex)
Come grow with us! We are a proven essential business protecting your food.
• A TOP-NOTCH safety program. The health and safety of our employees is a top priority, to include proven practices
to help keep our essential workers safe.
• Great pay. This is a Union Position - pay is $33 per hour. Per Union Contract, pay will increase annually.
• Great benefits: Health/Vision/Dental insurance, EAP, Life/AD&D/STD insurance, Holiday pay and PTO, 401k with
great Company match plus extra contributions to help grow retirement!
• Training, growth and development opportunities.
• Opportunity to serve communities by making many of the products people use every single day.
Summary: This position will assist in the design, installation, maintenance and repair of industrial and packaging
equipment MCC, VFD, PLC, HMI, SCR, equipment automation troubleshooter and burner management systems. Other
key duties are to order/maintain spare parts and troubleshoot all electrical components.
Do you have:
• An accredited degree or certificate from an accredited college in the electrical field?
• The ability to work Mon-Fri, 7:30am to 3:30pm, with possibility of night or weekends calls?
• Commitment to join the United Steelworkers (USW) Union upon being hired?
• A stable work history, strong work ethic & desire to learn/grow?
• A “Can Do” attitude with a proven track record of reliability?
• The ability to work on your feet in a fast-paced manufacturing environment?
o We produce molded fiber trays for packaging and shipping apples, avocados, eggs and wine bottles.
Location: Wenatchee, WA
Application Method: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/TEK1004TKIP/JobBoard/543bec9b-6c14-45be-a14f-9baffb80f02c/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=b45086bb-b8e5-4a1f-ae7c-2fb212a57efd
Base Pay: $33/hr
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903