Employer: Lamb Weston
About Lamb Weston
Lamb Weston is a leading supplier of frozen potato, sweet potato, appetizer and vegetable products to restaurants and retailers around the world. For more than 60 years, we’ve produced innovative, inventive products that make life better for our customers and their customers.
Job Description Summary
The Logistics Audit Specialist is responsible for the accurate and timely payment of invoices from approved Carriers, in a manner consistent with approved quality standards and performance requirements. The Logistics Audit Specialist may also be required to support the development of the Logistic Audit functions to advance department or organizational goals, objectives, and interests. Finally, the Logistic Audit Specialist is also responsible for the day-to-day resolution of invoice issues.
The position will work with Corporate Procurement, Operations, Accounts Payable, Supply Chain Finance, and external Carriers.
- Incorporate Logistics Audit / Finance principles into daily work activities
- Complete assigned items in accordance with approved Logistic Audit / AP / Finance programs utilizing established policies and SOX Controls.
- Audit and Process variable volume of freight invoices for payment
- Validate freight invoices against Bill of Ladings and contracts
- Ensure payments are processed on time and accurately to Carriers
- Research and resolve any invoice discrepancies in an effective and timely manner
- Verify Carrier accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions
- Provide accurate records management relative to the Logistics Audit function in accordance with policies
- Assist with additional projects at manager's direction
- Assist internal Stakeholders with invoice related issues
Basic & Preferred Qualifications
- Associates degree preferred, or equivalent related experience or training
- 3-5 Years’ experience in Logistic Payable, Accounts Payable, Finance, or similar functions
- Experience working in a supply chain or manufacturing industry a plus.
- Ability to leverage software such as Microsoft Office, SAP, or a comparable ERP tool.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to influence peers and leaders
- Ability to work independently and as a team player, be organized, and plan ahead
- Ability to follow departmental vision
- Problem solving, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to work in an office setting
- 10-key skills by touch
Coupled with our compensation and bonus incentive programs, our benefits deliver rewards that are market competitive. Some of the most attractive elements of our benefit programs include:
- Health Insurance Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health and Dependent Care, and Health Reimbursement Accounts
- Well-being programs including companywide events and a wellness incentive program
- Paid Time Off
- Financial Wellness – Industry leading 401(k) plan with generous company contributions, Financial Planning Services, Employee Stock purchase program, and Health Savings Accounts, Life and Accident insurance
- Family-Friendly Employee events
- Employee Assistance Program services – mental health and other concierge type services
- Benefits may vary based on location, job role/level, job status, and/or the terms of any applicable collective bargaining agreements.
Job Requisition ID: Req-230071
Time Type: Full time
Lamb Weston is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law
Location: Kennewick, WA
Application Method: https://lambweston.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Lamb_External/details/Logistics-Audit-Specialist_Req-230071
Base Pay: DOQ
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903