Employer: Lamb Weston
About Lamb Weston
Lamb Weston is a leading supplier of frozen potato, sweet potato, appetizer and vegetable products to restaurants and retailers around the world. For more than 60 years, we’ve produced innovative, inventive products that make life better for our customers and their customers.
Job Description Summary
Deliver peas and corn to plant for processing. Position is seasonal from late May thru October/November. This is an Ag Exempt-No Overtime position. Day and Night shift, working 12 hours per day, 5-6 days per week.
- Drives tractor-trailer combination, applying knowledge of commercial driving regulations.
- Maneuvers truck into loading or unloading position, following signals from loading crew as needed.
- Drives truck to weigh station before and after loading, and along route to document weight and conform to state regulations.
- Maintains driver log according to I.C.C. regulations.
- Inspects truck before and after trips and submits report indicating truck condition.
- Loads or unloads, or assists in loading and unloading truck.
- Performs routine duties with minimal supervision.
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures. Report all unsafe activities to Supervisor and/or Human Resources
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Basic & Preferred Qualifications
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3 months experience
- A commercial driver’s license.
- Clean MVR
Lamb Weston is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
Coupled with our compensation and bonus incentive programs, our benefits deliver rewards that are market competitive. Some of the most attractive elements of our benefit programs include:
- Health Insurance Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health and Dependent Care, and Health Reimbursement Accounts
- Well-being programs including companywide events and a wellness incentive program
- Paid Time Off
- Financial Wellness – Industry leading 401(k) plan with generous company contributions, Financial Planning Services, Employee Stock purchase program, and Health Savings Accounts, Life and Accident insurance
- Family-Friendly Employee events
- Employee Assistance Program services – mental health and other concierge type services
- Benefits may vary based on location, job role/level, job status, and/or the terms of any applicable collective bargaining agreements.
Job Requisition ID: Req-230079
Time Type: Full time
Lamb Weston is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law
Location: Paterson, WA
Application Method: https://lambweston.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Lamb_External/details/Truck-Driver-Seasonal_Req-230079
Base Pay: DOQ
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903