Employer: Lamb Weston
This position is responsible for repair and maintenance of equipment plant wide.
- Make proper electric motor diagnosis and mechanical repair.
- Install service panels, conduit, and wires.
- Troubleshoot and repair lighting systems; motor controls; variable frequency drives, control modules, and boards; circuit breakers; PLC's.
- Have thorough knowledge of the National Electric Code.
- Design basic electrical and electronic circuits.
- Use electrical/electronic diagnostic equipment and PLC programming equipment.
- Be knowledgeable of all single and three phase plant circuitries.
Basic & Preferred Qualifications
- Certificate of completion from two-year trade school preferred.
- Must be able to lift, push, and pull heavy items.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds six feet above the ground.
Coupled with our compensation and bonus incentive programs, our benefits deliver rewards that are market competitive. Some of the most attractive elements of our benefit programs include:
- Health Insurance Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health and Dependent Care, and Health Reimbursement Accounts
- Well-being programs including companywide events and a wellness incentive program
- Paid Time Off
- Financial Wellness – Industry leading 401(k) plan with generous company contributions, Financial Planning Services, Employee Stock purchase program, and Health Savings Accounts, Life and Accident insurance
- Family-Friendly Employee events
- Employee Assistance Program services – mental health and other concierge type services
- Benefits may vary based on location, job role/level, job status, and/or the terms of any applicable collective bargaining agreements.
Job Requisition ID: Req-220285
Time Type: Full time
Lamb Weston is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law
Location: Quincy, WA
Application Method: Online: https://lambweston.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Lamb_External/details/Electrician_Req-220285
Base Pay: DOQ
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903