Employer: Eco Electric & Plumbing
Looking for Residential Plumber Journeymen (or Apprentice)!! NO RESUME NEEDED.
CALL or Text FOR AN INTERVIEW: (253)-778-6321
$2,500 sign-on bonus AND YOU’LL NEVER BE ON CALL!
Are you tired of your how your work takes your weekends away from you? Do you wish that you had more time to spend with your family?
Eco is all about the people, and we have the best work-life balance out of all the companies in Seattle GUARANTEED.
We try to keep our technicians at 40-hour work weeks. Time is priceless, and we prioritize our employees’ wellbeing more than anything.
You are valuable, and we know it. Join our Eco family and you’ll feel more appreciated than ever before.
What We Offer
• Our top performers are among the highest-paid technicians in Seattle
• Sign-on bonus of $2,500 for those with journeyman cards, $1,000 for apprentices
• Company-supplied truck that you can take home
• Medical Insurance – we pay 75% for you and a portion of your family’s insurance premiums for health, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
• New technology, including iPad, and access to integrated software
• 401k Plan with a company match
• We will try to keep your work as close to your homes as we can
• A great team with cool events like happy hour, outings, etc!
• Journeyman Plumber: 01 or 02
• Apprentice Plumber: Active Plumbing Trainee Certificate, and affidavit with current hours
• Physically able to lift heavy objects if needed
• MUST be a culture fit: hungry, humble, smart
Help retrofit existing plumbing
Keep your company truck clean, inside and out
Properly complete paperwork
Being knowledgeable at diagnosing plumbing issues.
Display professionalism to customers
Have and maintain a clean driving record
Participate in training to grow and develop as a professional
Contact Person: Eve Evangelista
Location: Renton, WA
Application Method: Phone
Base Pay: $80k-$120k/yr
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903