Employer: Inland Network
• Provide support for network engineering and operations.
• Produce network documentation for various projects. Configure and deploy network solutions. Troubleshoot network issues.
• Provide support for upgrades and patching of network devices; primarily switches, routers, wireless networks, firewalls, firmware upgrades, and configuration backups.
• Provide technical support and maintenance for network infrastructure.
• Troubleshoot network issues, determining the best repair approach with the least amount of interruption to the network.
• Provides status updates to managers and applicable parties, keeping them informed of project progress.
• Maximize performance by troubleshooting network problems and outages and scheduling upgrades.
• BA degree in the Information Technology field
• Two (2) years of experience in Information Technology Systems role or a Technical or Trade Certification Additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of education
• Knowledge of Active Directory and ESXI is a plus
Benefits include: Group Insurance; Medical/Dental, Life Insurance, and Long-Term Disability. Retirement; 401K contribution, Holidays; 9 paid holidays, employee birthday and floating day-off. Paid Time Off (PTO) starting at 4 hours per pay period (12 days first year).
Contact Person: Jessica Berry
Location: Roslyn, WA
Application Method: Resume
Base Pay: $31.00/hour
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903