Employer: Kwik Lok
The Customer Service Supervisor is responsible for providing a productive and motivating working environment for our Customer Service team, and addressing any issues or disputes from our customers or clients. This individual will oversee and assist the Customer Service team in the performance of their daily job duties, such as order entry, responding to customer inquiries, and resolving customer issues or complaints. This position helps support all Kwik Lok activities with a focus on continuing improvement of quality, food safety, and manufacturing processes.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES AND RESULTS
- Guide, coach, and motivate the Customer Service team to optimize performance levels and career development; set goals, clarify expectations, improve performance. Develop and empower team through 1-1 coaching, daily interactions, and providing resources for team member development.
- Sustain Kwik Lok culture where people are our most important asset - team members are highly engaged, clearly understand the company vision, and are valued for their contributions to their work and continuous improvement.
- Monitor and review calls and other correspondence between customer service team and customers.
- Ensure the customer service team is informed of changes to company products and services.
- Assist in hiring, onboarding, and training Customer Service employees in the company’s policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Ensure proactive, timely, and professional service delivery and communications to internal and external customers.
- and relate to people at all levels within the organization to improve processes, products, quality, and efficiencies. Maintain positive working relationships with other regions, agencies, or organizations.
- Effectively use key performance indicators to drive results. Collect, analyze, and prepare reports using data on customer complaints and inquiries, customer service team performance, and other metrics to find opportunities and make recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Initiate and process Return Material Authorizations (RMA) and credits for customers and distributors.
- Coordinate and schedule Service/Install visits with Customer/RSM/Distributors.
- Check stock levels and co-ordinate with production for customer orders.
- Prepares knowledge-based documents such as summaries and responses to frequently asked questions.
- Assists with budget preparation for the Customer Service department.
- Additional duties as assigned by management.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience: at least 2-3 years of related experience.
Excellent management and supervisory skills.
Outstanding interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills. Skilled in establishing and managing effective relationships at all levels.
Possesses strong organizational, time management, prioritization and multi-tasking skills.
Keen organizational skills, with excellent attention to detail.
Customer service procedures and principles.
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; experience with ERP systems a plus.
Comprehensive understanding of customers, habits/trends, business, and key contacts.
Must pass pre-employment background and drug screenings.
Must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
KEY SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
Possesses effective conflict resolution and problem-solving abilities to resolve customer complaints and issues while maintaining a professional and calm demeanor.
Demonstrates advocacy for change, innovation, and continued process improvement - champions innovative ideas and encourages team members to participate in creating innovative solutions.
Seeks and accepts feedback for personal development to improve own (and team) skills and behaviors.
ALL THE DETAILS…
Pay commensurate with experience: $61,057 – 69,221.00/year
Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Leave
Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, and Life Insurance plans (2 month waiting period)
401K Plan with company match available after (3 month waiting period)
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 7:00am to 3:30pm
Location: Yakima, Washington
Work environment: Office setting in a manufacturing environment, minimal noise level
Ability to work in a sitting or standing position for prolonged periods of time on a computer. Ability to lift up to 30 pounds on occasion
To learn more about Kwik Lok, visit www.kwiklok.com
Kwik Lok is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We value a diverse workforce and provides equal opportunities to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, genetic information, or status as a veteran. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. To view labor compliance information, click here.
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Online: https://kwik-lok.breezy.hr/p/ac2d9030bd71-customer-service-supervisor
Base Pay: $61,057 - $69,221/ YR
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903