Employer: Solarity Credit Union
Solarity Credit Union is seeking a Full-Time Teller; 40 hours per week for our North 5th branch in Yakima.
Our Tellers are the face of our member experience transformation to drive our member-obsession. These individuals exude our core values and are the definition of member obsessed.
Being passionate about the member's financial circumstances and feeling it is your duty to go above and beyond to provide an exceptional member experience during each interaction is something that you do during every transaction. You may be a great fit for the team if you have the confidence and courage to provide member solutions by thinking outside of the box, while providing speedy, exceptional service..
The Cultural Fit
If the following Core Values resonate with who you are in your life, this might be the perfect fit for you:
- Courage: Having the fortitude to remain accountable, maintain the self-esteem of teammates and having the confidence to make decisions based on good judgment.
- Impact: Pursues meaningful results to make a positive difference, not satisfied with the status quo, and you want to constantly exceed the expectations of members and coworkers.
- Passion: You have a member-obsessed mindset and bring energy and focus to all aspects of your job. You are interested in celebrating wins of others, and constantly embrace organization initiatives and change!
A Day in the life of a Teller...
Each day will be a different adventure in this role. A snapshot of the day could look like:
- You show up 5 minutes before your shift to click on the coffee machine and get settled in.
- You clock in at 8:59am and open the first drive up lane with a member ready for your assistance. You remind them they can deposit their check using our app to save them the drive and you have created a forever advocate of the Solarity way.
- You will work efficiently through the line with ensuring accuracy in transactions while building a relationship with your drive thru partner!
- Next, you connect with your manager to discuss your weekly and monthly goals and progress to focus on your career development and progression.
- At the end of the day, you check your cash drawer and checks, ensure everything is 100% accurate, and you close up the building while saying goodbye to your team!
- If you love what you have read so far and meet the requirements below, we want to hear from you!
High school graduate or equivalent
Available to work on Saturday
Great customer service skills
- An organization that supports internal growth and developing employees into the departments they are interested in by knowledge sharing, shadowing and other opportunities.
- A comprehensive benefits package low cost medical, dental, vision, life, and disability coverage for yourself and your family with a generous employer contribution to your HSA account.
- Generous paid time off allowances plus 12 paid holidays annually.
- A substantial retirement program match of up to 6% of your annual earnings.
- An employee wellness program including EAP coverage and gym reimbursement.
- An organizational culture that is committed to your success.
- A supportive leadership team.
- Excellent member service oriented culture.
Solarity Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status. Solarity Credit Union participates in E-Verify.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 509.248.1720, ext. 1520 for assistance.
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Online: https://solaritycu.applicantpro.com/jobs/2399019.html
Base Pay: $16.58 - $25.92/ HR
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903