Employer: Romac Industries INC
Work involves planning and performing responsibilities relating to repair of buildings, mechanical, and/or electrical equipment; installing and aligning new equipment; and repairing building, floors, stairs, etc. Work independently on projects of limited complexity or as an assistant to more experienced maintenance staff on more difficult projects. May also perform custodial duties periodically.
A. Essential Functions
1. Operate and maintain all machines, processes, and facilities, as directed by Supervisor.
2. Operate systems required for security, fire, and life safety.
3. Meet all company work schedule and attendance expectations and perform within the physical and environmental demands of the job, as described in Section E: Working Conditions.
B. Additional Job Responsibilities
1. Operate waste stream processing on a daily basis.
2. Train other employees in areas of skill and safety.
3. Attend meeting or programs required by plant management or regulatory identities.
C. Minimum Qualifications
1. High School Diploma or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
2. 2+ years of experience in a machine maintenance role or 2+ year of trade or military school related to similar field
3. Have available personal hand tools required to perform job function
4. Troubleshooting and repair of mechanical machinery, processes, and facilities
5. Troubleshooting and repair of pneumatic equipment and systems
6. Strong written and oral communication skills
7. Able to express complex concepts and ideas
8. Able to efficiently perform research in all areas of scope
9. All current, major, personal computer programs and operating system (all versions of Windows, word processor, spreadsheet, database) and Maximo
10. Math skills and concepts required to meet scope of work
Job Type: Full-time
Contact Person: Jessica Durbrow
Location: Bothell, WA
Application Method: Resume
Base Pay: DOE
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903