Employer: Romac Industries INC
Become a part of Team Romac!
At Romac we work together as ONE to accomplish the objectives and priorities of the business! Romac cares about the well-being and success of every person. We are curious, open, flexible and focus on winning solutions through collaboration and teamwork. Romac is committed to excellence, innovation, employee growth and superior customer service.
Romac Industries, an innovator of pipe products for the waterworks industry, is seeking a Mechanical Engineer II in our New Product Development team who will be supporting Engineering, Quality and all production departments. This individual will be responsible to improve product design and product line documentation. Must be a self-starter with creative problem-solving skills, a track record of successfully closing projects and have a Mechanical Engineering Degree.
To be successful in this role, you have experience and some expertise in multiple technical disciplines; areas may include rubber, fabrication, forming, coatings, castings, or machining. You are known to be hands-on and have strong background in product design, creating technical documentation packages and project management.
Must also possess strong SolidWorks/AutoCAD inventor (or other 3D CAD software) expertise. Tooling design, machine shop, welding, lathe/mill, custom cutter design experience are all highly desired.
A. Essential Functions
1. Own small-scale projects (<$100K) and take them from concept to implementation. Obtain buy-in from more senior engineers.
2. Leveraging experience in one or more technical disciplines, resolve most production issues without assistance.
3. May conduct analysis on a specific item or in support of a larger project.
4. Develop testing protocol with input from others and then execute it.
5. Leveraging experience in one or more technical disciplines, develop quality expectations and ensure QA protocols are in place for adherence to standards.
6. Establish production procedures, work instructions, QA matrices, and bills of materials for a single product or a specific production activity.
7. Provide problem resolution to production.
8. Handle modification and refinement of existing product lines.
9. Meet all company work schedule and attendance expectations and perform within the physical and environmental demands of the job, as described in Section E: Working Conditions.
If interested in joining our down-to-earth, fun and innovative team, please apply. For a complete job description, please check out https://romac.com/mechanical-engineer-ii
Romac Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants hired will be subject to a background check and drug screening.
Job Type: Full-time
Contact Person: Jessica Durbrow
Location: Bothell, WA
Application Method: Resume
Base Pay: DOE
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903