Employer: South West Plumbing
Are you an experienced, highly successful HVAC Manager? We are looking for a motivated self-starter with strong working knowledge of the HVAC trade to help us build up and launch a department.
South West Plumbing is a reputable and well-established company, that has been serving the community for over 40 years. We are known for our great marketing efforts, which generates very high call volumes from our 40,000 existing customers. Do you want to be a part of our next trade? This is a great opportunity for a big picture thinker and visionary to help develop a department as an add on to a highly successful company. We have the customer base. We have the vision. Now we need YOU!
- Competitive Wage: $90-$130k range DOE
- Company vehicle, tablet and cell phone
- Gas Allowance
- Weekly pay; Every Friday is payday!
- Start earning PTO immediately.
- Great medical benefits, including dental, vision and life insurance for you AND your family. Generous 401K Company match.
- 6 Paid holidays.
- On-going development trainings from the best in the business.
- Gain a family! We do a lot more than just work together. You will come to love our company outings; casual office environment and you will build life-long friendships.
- Supervise, manage, coach, and develop all HVAC Service Department field service technicians.
- Responsible for effectively developing, maintaining, and reporting service department plans, work in-progress, service revenue forecasts and budgets.
- Prioritize meeting revenue and gross profit goals while assuring the work is completed on time and to the clients’ satisfaction.
- Conduct weekly 1-1s with employees, performance reviews and disciplinary follow ups.
- Counsel, coach, and train employees to ensure reaching daily, weekly and monthly goals and objectives.
- Ensure that all local and state codes are properly met.
- Participate in new hire on-boarding and training.
- Work closely with Dispatch and Warehouse to ensure work effectiveness.
- Submit in a timely manner all service work business data required for payroll, billing, accounts payable, vehicle management, and human resource management functions.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience leading and running an HVAC department
- Extensive managerial experience (Project management and team management experiences are a plus)
- Effective and professional communication skills
- Proficiency in HVAC
- Proficient in using a computer, tablet and Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word & PowerPoint).
- Work references from past supervisors, managers, and co-workers
- Clean driving record – no moving violations
- Clean background check and acceptable work/character references
- Passing pre-employment and random drug tests
Contact Person: Rime Oujdi-Silva
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: $90,000 - $130,000 yearly salary DOE
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903