Employer: Peltram Plumbing
Thanks for looking into joining our team!
We are looking for both new and experienced Apprentice Plumbers to support our tremendous growth as we have new construction projects across Western Washington both multifamily commercial and residential. We plumb over 2,000 single family homes and almost 1,000 multifamily commercial units a year. If you have previous experience in construction, trades, or are actively an apprentice plumber we would like to talk with you!
We have the best benefits and top pay for the efforts and accomplishments you will bring. That's why we have such high retention rates!
· Choice of (3) Medical plans, two of them paid 100% by the company also Dental and Vision paid 100% for you and competitive rates for your family along with an HSA
· Company paid life insurance w/voluntary add on option
· 401K with 100% match up to 4%
· Voluntary supplemental Accident Indemnity, Short-Term Disability, Hospital, Life Insurance, Cancer and more
· Allstate Identity Protection
· Employee Assistance Program
· Up to four weeks of paid vacation based on tenure
· Seven Paid holidays
· Bereavement pay
· We have several holiday and summer events with the family
· Annual tool allowance
· Employee purchase discounts
· Weekly plumbing code training
· License and renewal reimbursement
· Test fee/certification fee reimbursement upon successful completion of examination
What you will be learning and doing from the best in the business!
· Assemble, install, and pressure test all pipes, fittings, and fixtures of water, drainage, and sprinkler systems according to specifications and plumbing codes. Locate and mark positions for connections and fixtures.
· Learn and read blueprints, drawings, and specifications to determine the layout of plumbing systems, water supply networks and waste and drainage systems.
· Maintain inventory of company-owned tools, equipment, and materials.
· Inspect jobs upon completion and ensure areas are always clean.
· Operate tools and equipment according to established safety procedures.
· Learn and understand plumbing codes, installation requirements, and relevant legislation.
· Follow established safety procedures and techniques to perform job duties including lifting, climbing, etc.
· Frequent travel in Western Washington in company vehicles.
· Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
· Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
· Valid driver’s license.
· Ability to lift and hold heavy loads repetitively.
$18 for non experienced apprentices
Location: Auburn, WA
Application Method: Online: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/Recruiting/Jobs/Details/1101852
Base Pay: $18/ HR
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903