Employer: Reser's Fine Foods
General Summary: Maintains plant electrical systems.
Benefits and Culture
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package designed to help employees live a healthier life, build rewarding careers and save for the future. Reser's offers choices whenever possible, because we recognize the diverse and ever changing needs of our employees. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, AD&D, life, 401(k) with discretionary match, wellness programs, paid holidays and vacation time to name few!
We strive to be your Employer of Choice. As one of our five cornerstones, this means that we go all-out to create an environment where people choose a lasting career because Reser’s care about their personal development & safety, and delivers a rewarding work experience.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1. Assembles, installs, and maintains plant electrical systems.
2. Repairs plant electrical equipment as needed.
3. Manages electrical materials on construction projects.
4. Achieves efficiency improvement of the electrical system.
5. Assists in troubleshooting mechanical and electrical problems.
6. Manages the integration of Programmable Logic Controllers.
1. 2+ years of Electrician experience is required.
2. Electrician’s license is required.
1. Refrigerated food manufacturing plant.
2. The environment may be wet or dry and temperatures may range from 25°F to 110°F.
3. Frequent exposure to hazardous material and conditions.
4. Production demands may require overtime and/or evening or weekend scheduling.
Recipe for Success
Reser’s is the leading provider of fresh refrigerated deli salads, side dishes, and prepared foods for the supermarket, club store, and food service industries. Family owned and operated, Reser’s has been a proud sponsor of good times at racetracks, picnics, BBQs, music festivals, and affordable family meals since 1950. Reser’s family of brands include Reser’s American Classics, Main St Bistro, Stonemill Kitchens, and more. With more than 4,500 employees, Reser’s operates 14 facilities in the US, Mexico, and Canada and actively supports the communities it serves.
Contact Person: Daiana Campos
Location: Pasco Washington
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: DOQ
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903