Employer: Key Technology
Key Technology in Walla Walla, WA is a worldwide leader in food processing technology. As a global industrial manufacturing company, our ongoing innovations provide increased control, continuous processing, sorting, automated inspection, specialized conveying, and grading and sizing, in processed fruits and vegetables, nuts, dried fruit, fresh-cut produce and more.
Key is looking to add an experienced Engineering Systems Administrator to the Project Engineering team. The Engineering Systems Administrator is responsible for implementation and configuration of the drawing packets and accessory data management system in the whole company and coordination between the different departments. They will contribute in a positive manner to the activities of Key Technology by suggesting improvements to processes and/or procedures. Key objectives will always surround CAD system reliability and user efficiency improvements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities; include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Support/troubleshoot CAD.
- Provide CAD user support for all US employees/locations. Troubleshoot any day to day user issues as they arise.
- Test, develop and maintain operational procedures for uniformity of CAD operations within the Engineering Department.
- Identify system processes that can be improved, and recommend such to management.
- Recommend and perform or coordinate upgrades, set up, and configuration of CAD software.
- Train Engineering personnel and other users on use of 3D/CAD software and procedures.
- Participate in related educational programs (i.e. seminars, focus groups, classes, etc.) to keep current with latest developments within the industry.
- Work with IT department for seamless integration and operation of 3D/CAD systems.
- Securing uniform procedures and methodologies through audits
- Establish and maintain library standards
- Standardization of components
- Engineering Change Management
- Coordinate training, assess training needs and develop training plans.
- Evaluate/test new releases and service packs
- Investigate/troubleshoot issues and bugs
- Submit service requests to VAR and act as liaison for all VAR technical support situations.
- Manage, recommend & help create start models
- Recommend, create, and improve macros to improve processes
- Recommend and make workflow changes
- Create and update How-2 documents and videos
- Random audit drawings and models for conformance to standards
- Communicate feedback, changes, and updates to users
- Evaluate recommendations with the SolidWorks core team
- Participate in related educational programs (i.e. seminars, focus groups, classes, etc.) to keep current with latest developments within the industry
- Work with IT department for seamless integration and operation of 3D/CAD systems
AA degree in IT or Engineering related field, or equivalent experience.
5 years of related CAD experience.
Proficiency in Solid Works, PDM, PLM, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power point, and MS Project.
Knowledge and hands-on experience on PDM PLM tools administration and customization.
Educated in Mechanical Engineering, Product Development, and Information Technology or related. Familiar with the development of industrial products, technical drawings, change and revision management for custom equipment design.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Prior access (username.admin rights) to data management servers and applications
What Key Can Offer
Key Technology offers a great work environment, benefits, and much more!
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Health Savings Account,
Paid time off, paid holidays
401K Savings Plan with company match.
Location: Walla Walla, WA
Application Method: Online: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=32541&clientkey=4EB9D7F2DAFD0D3DA0F822EA2A4D1EB7
Base Pay: DOQ
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903