The Business System Analyst's role is to plan, design, develop, test, and deploy efficient business systems in support of core business functions and processes.
This includes but is not limited to:
* Support operations of supply chain systems for multiple site contractors, with specific focus on inventory and warehousing aspects of the supply chain.
* Provide assistance to end users in the organization about how to use various types of software programs efficiently and effectively in fulfilling business objectives.
* Assist with developing, enhancing, and maintaining system documentation.
* Collaborate in the planning, design, development, testing, and deployment of new applications, and enhancements to existing applications.
* Collaborate in the planning, design, development, testing, and deployment of interfaces between business systems application.
* Generating and compiling information and reports based on findings, complete with probable causes and possible solutions to systems issues.
* Troubleshooting applications and software for all internal customers, such as operations, development, and other business units.
* Apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of IT system investments.
* AA in Business Administration, Computer Science, Supply Chain Management or similar field with 8 years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) application functional support and/or software maintenance experience, or similar applications supporting business operations.
* Good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
* Keen attention to detail.
* Excellent customer service orientation.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (e.g. Outlook, Word, Access, PowerPoint).
***This position may entail that the selected candidate work (telecommute) remotely, within a commutable distance and in accordance with HMIS procedural requirements.
* Experience or familiarity with business systems concept and/or module specifically around but not limited to Supply Chain Management, Accounts Payable, Subcontractor Management, Inventory, Warehousing, Asset Management.
* Experience using SQL programming language and familiar with writing queries against.
* Experience writing complex reporting solutions with Crystal Reports and/or Business Objects platforms.
HMIS is an EEOE/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabilities/VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Relocation Funding Provided No
U.S. Citizenship Required Yes
Clearance Required No
Job Classification SNE
Shift Work Required No
Location: Richland, WA
Application Method: Online: https://bms.hanford.gov/hrisjp/JobDetail.aspx?BU=HMC&ID=36384&PT=E
Base Pay: DOQ
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903