Employer: Key Technology, Inc.
Assembles a variety of Mechanical Products by reading and interpreting mechanical drawings and using both power and hand tools in one of the following areas: vibratory, work cell area and sub-assembly.
• At all times safety is a top priority while performing any part of your job.
• Job efficiencies must be continually improving.
• Follow verbal and written instruction given by Production Supervisor.
• Works on jobs according to the due dates provided on the router unless otherwise instructed by your Supervisor.
• Contact Supervisor or Lead person if there is any problems with job or equipment.
• Able to read routers, bills of materials, and drawings to determine material requirements.
• Able to read and understand blueprints.
• Use fixtures or templates to build equipment as required per blueprint.
• Verifies performance of product and prepares for shipment.
• Records all necessary data pertaining to product performance.
• Interacts with fellow workers to exchange information accurately.
• Properly use bar code system to reflect time charged to jobs.
• Able to assemble components.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
• Education and/or Experience
o High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Language Skills
o Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write short simple correspondence.
• Mathematical Skills
o Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Reasoning Abilities
o Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral and blueprints.
We offer career growth, competitive compensation and benefits, and a great work environment. Signing bonuses and relocation assistance is available.
Contact Person: Edi Dirkes
Location: Walla Walla, WA
Application Method: Resume
Base Pay: 17.55
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903