Contract duration 12 months with possible extensions
Shift: Wednesday - Friday & every other Saturday, 6:00pm to 6:30am, (subject to change due to business needs)
Important: Genentech has mandated COVID-19 vaccination for their workforce, effective October 1, 2021. All external personnel providing services to Genentech are required to comply with this requirement.
® Responsible for the maintenance and calibration of all instrumentation and control system equipment within the Hillsboro Oregon facility to include utilities, Filling, Packaging, and Inspection instruments.
® Provide instrument issue resolution, emergency troubleshooting and repairs of all the HTO site control systems and instruments in the areas of Filling, Packaging, and Inspection.
® Provide support to engineering and operations in the design, installation, testing, operation and maintenance of Fill Finish manufacturing and support equipment.
® Ensure all assigned equipment and associated subsystems are rated and maintained in the following manner:
" All instrument calibrations are performed at the appropriate interval and is completed by
the assigned due date.
" All equipment remains in its designed and/or validated state at all times.
" All equipment operation is in accordance with Federal, State, Local and Genentech regulations, procedures, and policies.
@I Perform Confined Space Entry on an as needed basis.
@ Complete assigned scheduled and corrective maintenance in a timely manner following all cGMP
@ Perform installations of new instrumentation and process control equipment.
@ Perform instrument calibrations in accordance with standard operating procedures.
@ Perform Variable Frequency Drive replacements and configurations.
@ Perform configuration of the site's instrumentation.
@I Work directly with Manufacturing, Engineering and various Quality organizations on new system installations or modifications and maximize equipment availability.
@I Conduct work in a GMP regulated environment.
● Attend all required cGMP training as required by Department Policy
● Attend all required Safety training as required by Department Policy
● Complete on-the-job training Using established training procedures
@ Must possess knowledge of the fundamental operating principles of industrial process instrumentation and process control systems.
@ Respond and resolve instrument problem troubleshooting and repairs of all the HTO site control systems including Filling, Packaging and Inspection.
● Able to use working knowledge and thorough understanding of the site's control systems to recognize and effectively communicate all repair issues to management.
@I Must possess the ability to create, read, interpret and revise engineering documents.
e Must possess documentation and attention to detail skills to ensure work orders, GMP
compliance, safety and other regulatory documents are readable and error free.
● Ability to read and Understand P&IDs, work from Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and have computer skills using word processors, spreadsheets, databases, and email.
• Ability to perform maintenance and instrument calibrations according to Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions.
● Able to adjust all the site's instruments and repair instrument malfunctions.
• Proficiency in understanding of Federal, State, Local and Genentech regulations, procedures, and policies.
• Demonstrate writing skills including preparing technical reports, creation of new complex documents, the revision of various technical documentation and procedures.
• Demonstrates a strong ability to partner with and become a resource to customers. Anticipates, identifies and defines needs. Demonstrated ability to take ownership of customer's problem.
• Effectively work under general supervision. Manager provides work priorities, timelines and resources.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
• Ability to work overtime or temporarily modify shift schedule to support manufacturing operations
• Attend all required cGMP training as required by Department Policy
• Attend all required Safety training as required by Department Policy
• Complete on-the-job training Using established training procedures
Contact Person: John Gray
Location: HIllsboro, OR
Application Method: Resume
Base Pay: $35/hour
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903