Employer: Pape' Machinery, Inc.
RECEPTIONIST/ DEPARTMENT ASSISTANT II:
Position will provide clerical support to all departments. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Answering phones for the branch/Greeting customers
- Aiding all departments with correspondence, filing, ordering office supplies, coding payables and handling daily mail
- Daily/Weekly banking reports
- Assisting with the Regional Finance Department.
- Running various reports and conducting clerical projects as needed.
- Help Sales Coordinator with inventory control
- Other duties assigned as needed
Applicant must have excellent communication skills, both oral and written, and good customer relation skills. Computer and accurate keyboarding skills are necessary.
Why work for Pape’:
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training and experience level.
- Outstanding benefits including – 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs.
- Advancement – Pape’ is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization with a focus on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation — Pape’ is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 150 locations, over 4,000 members and 80 plus years of experience. Pape’ is known for their stability, honesty and integrity.
- Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
Employee impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
The Pape’ Group maintains a drug-free workplace and as such, requires candidates to successfully pass a pre-employment drug test.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Location: Tangent, OR
Application Method: Online: https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/PAP1001/JobBoard/219cf6fd-dc7d-4103-b33e-b0235c4fbd6c/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=48825583-9b99-4cd4-883f-07d8f1a44cef
Base Pay: DOQ
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903