Employer: Fitesa Washougal Inc.
In this role you will perform maintenance, PMs, trouble-shooting, repair, and calibration of production, process, and utility equipment and associated instrumentation. You will also identify and implement recommendations to improve equipment/facility performance and assure proper operation, accuracy, and documentation of equipment and instrumentation to meet product, process, and regulatory requirements and minimize downtime. You will also communicate technical information to others and adhere to all plant quality, safety and documentation systems requirements. Other related duties essential to these operations or special assignments as required.
• Perform preventive maintenance (PM) per PM schedules and guidelines.
• Communicate the status of equipment and actions taken to other technical, non-technical and supervisory
personnel in a timely manner as required.
• Perform duties in accordance with procedures and guidelines both written and verbal.
• Analyze problems and determine root cause. Report findings to engineering, supervision, and other technicians. Work to resolve root cause in timely manner
• Plan, organize and prioritize efforts to support production equipment in need of maintenance in accordance to priorities as established by supervision. Constantly reassess priorities based on changing conditions and modify work actions as needed to accommodate changing priorities. Assist other technicians as needed to support production in a timely manner.
• Perform operational tests and fault isolation on systems and equipment.
• Dismantle, adjust, repair, assemble and rebuild equipment, electronic systems, circuitry, and computerized systems according to layout plans, blueprints, operating or repair manuals, rough sketches or drawings.
• Program and troubleshoot programmable logic controller (PLCs) and
• Responsible for maintaining current calibration of instruments listed
in the calibration program.
• Maintain electrical records and prints on plant equipment, conformance of plant electrical systems to safety and regulatory requirements
Required Core Capabilities
• AS Degree in Electro-mechanical Technology preferred.
• Experience with inverter drives and PLCs.
• Prefer experience with Profibus networks.
• Available for overtime, flexible work hours and periodically working on other shifts.
• Ability to read and follow instructions in a reasonable amount of time regarding the set-up, operation and maintenance of production equipment. Ability to quickly analyze and diagnose machine problems and apply optimum corrective action.
• Exercise initiative to plan, organize and prioritize work actions to accomplish tasks with a minimum of downtime for the production operation.
• 5 years of electro-mechanical equipment maintenance experience and accredited, qualifying Technical Certificate(s). Example-Machine specific training certificates or AS Degree in Electro-mechanical Technology. Desired.
• Strong understanding of low voltage controls, PLC operated controls and various instrumentation.
• Strong understanding of electrical prints, symbols and safe testing methods of medium voltage systems.
• Ability to quickly analyze and diagnose machine problems and apply corrective action.
• Ability to read and comprehend blueprints, electrical and electronic schematics, ladder logic diagrams, general machine specification documents, charts, and manuals.
• Knowledge of the operation and maintenance of power transmission such as gearboxes, motors, conveyors, material handling equipment, fully and semi-automated equipment.
• Able to rebuild pneumatic and hydraulic systems and related components.
• Hands-on experience troubleshooting and repairing fully and semi-automated equipment.
Contact Person: Tina Mattis
Location: Washougal, WA
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: 36.78/hr
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903