Employer: Lamb Weston
Job Description Summary
Daily activities will include the troubleshooting, removal, installation, disassembly , repair and assembly of plant equipment and system. Will be assigned work orders that need to be completed in a safe and timely manner
* Safety disconnect conduit. panel board, load center, magnetic starter, motor control center, single phase motors, poly motors and transformers.
* Promote safe work practices and assures that safe work practices are followed in all work areas.
* Have good communication/math skills.
* Assist in training of employees.
* Must able to do Preventative Maintenance.
Basic & Preferred Qualifications
* Must hold a valid Oregon State Manufacturing Journeyman Electrical License or LME.
* Will be required to frequently lift and/or move 50 pounds up to 100 pounds.
* Applicant must be able to work 12 hour, overtime and any shift/day of the week.
* The job requires you to work around loud noise, fumes airborne particles, and in hot/humid or cold environment. Must be able to provide some basic tools.
Coupled with our compensation and bonus incentive programs, our benefits deliver rewards that are market competitive. Some of the most attractive elements of our benefit programs include:
Health Insurance Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision
Flexible Spending Accounts for Health and Dependent Care, and Health Reimbursement Accounts
Well-being programs including companywide events and a wellness incentive program
Paid Time Off
Financial Wellness – Industry leading 401(k) plan with generous company contributions, Financial Planning Services, Employee Stock purchase program, and Health Savings Accounts, Life and Accident insurance
Family-Friendly Employee events
Employee Assistance Program services – mental health and other concierge type services
Contact Person: Hanna Guerrero
Location: Boardman, OR
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: $35.00-$40.00
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903