Employer: Borman Specialty Materials
Responsible for the installation and maintenance of electrical and instrument process measurement and control systems throughout the facility while meeting safety, security, production, quality, and environmental requirements.
· Troubleshoot and repair control circuits, low voltage electrical circuits, and control loops, including level, pressure, temperature, flow, pH, and conductivity.
· Disassemble malfunctioning instruments, examine and test mechanics and circuitry for defects, and reassemble instruments according to manufacturer specifications.
· Inspect and calibrate instruments periodically.
· Install, adjust, and repair control mechanisms, such as positioners, to ensure equipment functions properly.
· Moderate to high physical exertion – up to 85% of time spent walking, standing, climbing, bending, or stooping. Work is done in elevated as well as confined spaces.
· This position reports to the I&E maintenance supervisor.
Education & Experience
· 1-3 years of experience as a journeyman or completion of approved apprenticeship program relative to skill.
· Reading, writing and math skills comparable to a high school education.
· Experience with programmable logic controllers (PLCs) and distributed controls.
Monday-Friday day shift, plus overtime and callouts as required to support production.
The salary is $29.74 - $35.96/hour DOE plus excellent benefits commencing on date of hire, including healthcare, PTO leave, vacation, and 10 paid holidays/year.
Contact Person: Nicole Taylor
Location: Henderson, NV
Application Method: Application
Base Pay: $29.74 - $35.96/ HR
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903