Employer: Lamb Weston - Connell
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The essential duties and responsibilities of this position include the following:
Other duties may be assigned.
Routine Maintenance Duties
· Able to perform maintenance work, repair, and adjustment of equipment; change and replace belts, pulleys, sprockets, bearings, chains, motors and general maintenance on other specialty equipment unique to packaging.
· Able to diagnose and repair problems with valves, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment.
· Able to read operating instructions and maintenance manuals to perform repairs.
· Able to update CMMS (computerized maintenance management system) with status and details of work order results daily.
· Able to maintain organized workspaces, tools, support 5S, centerlining, and documentation.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
The following list of qualifications is not intended to be complete but should serve to guide candidates interested in considering bidding for the position.
· Ability to perform simple plumbing tasks.
· Ability to use hoists and rigging equipment safely.
· Ability to obtain certification for forklift, knuckle boom and manlift.
· Ability to diagnose/repair electrical issues.
· Knowledge of equipment typical to waste packaging, screening shakers, conveyors, gearboxes, pumps in application to hydraulics, hydraulics and pneumatics for opening, closing, and controlling equipment.
· Ability to properly use and read a VOA meter and megger.
· Ability to successfully utilize computer systems and processes that support effective work planning.
· Attention to detail and pride in workmanship.
· Ability to stay self-motivated manage workload to meet deadlines.
· History of working safely including both, those new to the company and current LW employees.
· Ability to recognize and mitigate risk to achieve safe outcomes.
· Ability to acquire and maintain tools on Mech II tools list within 7 days in the role.
· Ability to meet LW requirements to operate a company vehicle.
· Ability to differentiate AC/DC Motors and Controls
· Ability to Operate, troubleshoot and make minor/major adjustments to all packaging equipment so as to perform proper functionality.
· Ability to Electrically/Mechanically diagnose and repair all packaging equipment.
· Understanding basics of PLC controls.
· Complete Understanding/Knowledge of labeling systems (bag/case/pallet) and ability to repair them.
· Complete Understanding/Knowledge of Metal Detection systems and ability to repair.
· Complete Understanding/Knowledge of weighing systems and the ability to Tune/Calibrate as well as repair them.
· Complete Understanding/Knowledge of the functions of the Palletizers and the ability to diagnose/repair all aspects of them.
· Complete Understanding/Knowledge of the ATL functionality and the ability to repair any electronic control or mechanical part.
Basic and Preferred Qualifications
Basic and Preferred Qualifications
Must have a complete knowledge as well as demonstrate plant safety rules including but not limited to the lockout-tagout procedure, confined space entry, chemical hazards, and the hearing conservation program. While performing task is expected to identify risk to themselves and others and modify task to mitigate these risks to insure a safe outcome. Is expected to properly use PPE as it relates to maintenance tasks and operating specialized maintenance tools and equipment. Must have good personal hygiene and be able to practice safe work habits.
Contact Person: Madison Liquin
Location: Connell, WA
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: $27.32
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903