Under limited supervision, organizes, directs and supervises department resources and activities for a specified function(s) of the Enterprise Solutions department. This position serves as the subject matter expert in areas which may include: invoice processing, invoice exception resolution, payment generation, month end activities, etc. Interacts with individuals at all levels of the organization effectively and diplomatically, providing professional and courteous customer service and ensuring timely follow up occurs.
- Coaches, counsels, evaluates and provides constructive feedback to team members.
- Models professional workplace attitudes and behaviors that contribute to a positive workplace climate.
- Continually seeks out and pursues opportunities.
- Responds to unexpected customer requests with sense of urgency and positive action.
- Works in conjunction with supervisor to establish, maintain and support relationships with external and internal customers.
- Assists supervisor in training team members. Assists in the design and preparation of the internal documentation and training for staff.
- Works in conjunction with supervisor to set, communicate, and enforces clear expectations for team performance, productivity and interpersonal interactions. Works with staff to define and achieve group and individual goals in support of department, Enterprise Solutions and JRS objectives.
- Responds to targeted performance and productivity metrics. Monitors daily metric reporting and delegates work.
Bachelor's Degree (B.A. or B.S.) from 4 year college or university
1+ years related experience and/or training
Knowledge of organization's Enterprise Solutions practices, tools, and procedures.
Knowledge of an ability to create, implement, evaluate, and enhance internal control processes.
Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
Focuses on those activities that have the greatest impact on meeting work commitments.
Knowledge of customer service concepts and techniques; ability to meet or exceed customer needs and expectations and provide excellent service in a direct or indirect manner.
Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
Strong organizational skills.
Ability to adapt to varying environments.
COVID-19 vaccination required (medical or religious accommodations will be considered as appropriate)
Job Requisition ID: 7626
Travel Required: None
Location(s): Simplot Headquarters - Boise
Country: United States
**The J.R. Simplot Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, marital status, or any other protected status.**
If you require technical assistance, please email us at email@example.com.
Location: Boise, ID
Application Method: Online: https://careers.simplot.com/job/Boise-Accounts-Payable-Lead-ID-83702-6924/833696900/
Base Pay: DOE
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903