Employer: Mega Fluid Systems
Founded in 1990, Mega Fluid Systems has extensive experience offering world‐class chemical and slurry delivery equipment to the global semiconductor, LED, pharmaceutical, specialty chemicals, and solar/PV industries.
Mega, Kinetics Fluid Systems offers world-class engineering, manufacturing, and testing capabilities.
This position is responsible for aiding in developing and maintaining Enterprise Resource Planning software. The individual in this position will use their knowledge of programming to develop software solutions to identify functional needs related to our ERP system.
• Learn effective business functions to participate in the analysis, design, and maintenance of the ERP system.
• Design tables, forms, reports, and new modules to improve system efficiency.
• Document program development, perform appropriate testing, and develop user training materials as required.
• Review, analyze, and modify the programming systems including coding, testing, and debugging to support the
organizations ERP applications.
• Troubleshoot end user issues as they arise.
• Collaborate as a team with management, department representatives, and IT Staff to develop solutions to end user
requirements and specifications.
• Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities:
• Solid understanding of software design and programming principles.
• Must be capable of multi-tasking and working both, as a team and independently, under tight time constraints.
• Must have strong problem-solving and communication skills.
• Must demonstrate a high level of professionalism.
• Experience with ERP systems development, specifically Dynamics 365 or AX 2012, if possible.
• Must be able to demonstrate deductive reasoning skills.
• Must be adaptive to changing needs/priorities.
• Willingness to learn and grow as part of a team.
General IT Knowledge including:
• Networks and server management
• Operating Systems
• IT Peripherals
• VPN and Firewall
• IaaS, PaaS, SaaS knowledge
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field (or multiple years additional experience to demonstrate same
• 1-year minimum experience working in development.
• Must be proficient in use of SQL to query databases and design reports – beginner to intermediate experience is
okay, more advanced preferred.
• Visual Studio knowledge/use of Projects therein.
• Exposure with programming languages such as X++, (bonus) C#, (preferred)or similar Microsoft development
Contact Person: Brook Mclauchlin
Location: Tualatin, OR
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: 80,000
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903