Employer: Amalgamated Sugar
Welder 3rd Class
* This position qualifies for a $2,000 sign-on bonus and a $500 referral bonus.
Amalgamated Sugar– Nampa, Idaho
Amalgamated Sugar is seeking experienced welders to perform a variety of tasks within the sugar factory and its properties. This is a heavy-duty labor-intensive position in an industrial environment that encompasses all aspects of sugar production.
The Amalgamated Sugar Company LLC is built on innovation and is a proud leader in the sugar industry and that can only happen with the best people. Qualified candidates need to be dynamic and have the ability to work successfully in a fluid environment.
Essential Job Functions:
· Work rotating 12-hour shifts- 7:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M. or 7:00 P.M. to 7:00 A.M.
· Must be available and willing to work weekends and holidays.
· Must be able to weld both carbon steel and stainless steel.
· Be able to effectively communicate both orally and in writing.
· Ability to lift 75 lbs., stand for up to 10 hours a day, reach with hands and arms, stoop, squat, bend at the waist, kneel, climb stairs, and move equipment as needed. Must be comfortable in year around outdoor temperatures, in loud conditions, and working around moving mechanical equipment.
· Read and comprehend written instructions including safety procedures, safety signs, schedules, Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS), and manufacturing standards and procedures.
· Maintain good housekeeping and cleanliness standards.
· Performs other related duties as required.
· High school diploma
· Must be 18 years of age.
· Must pass factory welding test.
Contact Person: Martha Luna
Location: Nampa, ID
Application Method: Resume
Base Pay: $28.27/hr
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903