Employer: Mega Fluid Systems
CONTROLS ENGINEER III
Mega Fluid Systems offers a full line of Chemical and Slurry Blend and Distribution systems to the semiconductor industry’s CMP market. We are currently looking for an Engineer to place within our Controls Engineering Department. Please reference the following Job Responsibilities, Required Skills/Qualifications and Physical Requirements to determine if you are a possible fit for the position.
• Design and program PLC Logic, HMI and SCADA applications
• Troubleshoot and test designs and programs on equipment
• Support on-site start-up of equipment
• Provide long-term support of control systems
• Ability to specify selection for PLC controllers, I/O, communication hubs, switches, and SCADA hardware
• Customize programs as necessary to incorporate non-standard control requirements
• Participate in pre-shipment testing of new systems including functional checks, troubleshooting, and required corrective actions to meet required ship date
• Manage time and priorities between multiple concurrent projects to meet due dates
• Able to travel domestically and Internationally for up to 20% annually
• Leading and mentoring junior engineers
• Assisting in electrical engineering department on needed basis
• Bachelor of Science in relevant Engineering discipline.
• 10 or more years of experience with the following:
• Programming of Allen-Bradley PLCs, including SLC and ControlLogix Platforms (RSLogix 5000, Studio 5000, RSLogix 500)
• Programming in Omron PLCs, including CJ and NJ processors (CX-One, Sysmac Studio)
• Programming in Siemens PLCs and HMIs.
• Development of distributed HMI packages such as Indusoft, FactoryTalk View, NB Designer and Sysmac Studio)
• Proficiency in EthernetIP, EtherCAT, Profinet and DeviceNet networks
• Ability to read and interpret schematics and P&ID
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Proficiency with electrical troubleshooting method and tools
• Proficiency with controls of electrical motors and common types of industrial control devices such as sensors, valves, etc.)
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Software (Outlook, Word, Excel)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• The employee is frequently required to sit for prolong periods in front of a computer monitor.
• The employee must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
Contact Person: Brook Mclauchlin
Location: Tualatin, OR
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: $80,000/year
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903