Microsoft Digital Transformation Studios (DTS) partners with Program Managers and Developers to solve business problems for customers and is part of a growing organization with over 12,000 employees worldwide.
Come join a team of Researchers, Data Scientists, Producers, Content Designers, Interaction Designers, Motion, Audio, Video, Front-End Developers, AI + Ethics Professionals, Creatives and Visionaries. We drive with data. Lead with empathy. And strive to create an inclusive and respectful culture.
As part of our DTS StudioOps team you will join a dual discipline centralized group of Administrative Support and Business Management that provides pivotal infrastructure services. We are the steadfast operations center of the organization, and we strive to create process clarity and drive projects and activities at all altitudes that empower our team to focus on their product commitments. As our team is growing and evolving, we are eager to find a Business Administrator who will be responsible for providing excellent administrative and project support.
The DTS StudioOps team is looking for a resourceful Business Administrator who:
- Uses curiosity to spur insightful conversations
- Thoughtfully weighs different options and translates the tradeoffs between them in the context of business objectives across a cross-functional team with occasionally conflicting priorities.
- Collaborates with others and encourages an inclusive and supportive environment
- Working in a team environment, building effective cross-functional working relationships inside and outside of the group, accommodating work styles and perspectives of diverse individuals at all levels of the organization with integrity and consistency.
- Demonstrate sound judgment, tact, diplomacy, and professionalism while embracing change in circumstances (direction and strategy)
- Plan and oversee the delivery and impact of services, without significant oversight, that drive business objectives, outcomes, and success, including:
- Calendar management including community and space/conference room calendars.
- Headcount management, and recruiting onboarding/offboarding
- Event coordination and planning
- Resource management, including hardware and supplies, and purchasing and expense management
- Space management and planning
- Proactively solve problems with the appropriate level of urgency and with a high degree of accuracy.
- Expand and streamline the rhythm of the business (ROB) by understanding key stakeholders and interdependencies within the business, while recognizing and proactively maintaining patterns.
- Actively support in the Business Support community, including leveraging mentorship opportunities
3+ years Administrative, Business Support, or customer service experience in an environment with an emphasis on scheduling meetings/events, travel management, and basic administration work. Previous experience with managing a calendar and interfacing at the senior level internally and externally.
1+ year(s) experience reviewing and managing administrative budgets (e.g., for events, morale, travel, training).
Associate's/Bachelor's Degree in relevant field (e.g., Business Administration, Human Resources [HR], Marketing, Communications, Psychology, Sociology)
OR equivalent experience.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Benefits and Perks
Industry leading healthcare
Savings and investments
Maternity and paternity leave
Opportunities to network and connect
Discounts on products and services
Generous time away
Location: Bellevue, WA
Application Method: Online: https://careers.microsoft.com/professionals/us/en/job/1303807/Business-Support
Base Pay: DOQ
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903