Employer: Central Washington Fair Association
The Central Washington Fair Association, a 501c3, produces the annual Central Washington State Fair, the
Valley’s largest family event with an average attendance of 400,000 guests at State Fair Park. The facility
hosts over 200 events annually and is home to Yakima Valley SunDome. If you are an outgoing, customer
service focused and detail-oriented person looking to join a team whose mission is to celebrate agriculture
and education this is the job for you.
• Answer incoming phone calls to provide general information about activities at SFP and direct
caller to appropriate staff
• Greet and assist public and all visitors
• Provide administrative assistance with special projects supporting other departments, i.e. assist
with researching information on internet, bulk mailings, creating contracts, general administrative
• Manage incoming mail and distribute appropriately
• Assist with creating office supply orders and manage inventory
• Receive deliveries from FED EX and UPS and schedule outgoing packages
• Minimum one year experience in similar role in a professional setting
• Proper English, spelling, grammar, punctuation and basic business correspondence formatting
• Basic knowledge and ability to create Excel spreadsheets
• Demonstrates exemplary customer service skills, including dealing effectively with the public both
in person and over the phone.
• A professional demeanor, ambitious in nature, oriented and the ability to multi-task
• Enjoys being of service to the public
• Pleasant phone voice and professional phone skills
Physical Demands: Reading, speaking, sitting for long periods of time, must be able to lift 25lbs.
Job Type: Full-time hourly with benefits that include paid holidays, 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision, Aflac,
Life, AD&D, LTD
Special consideration will be given to candidates who are fluent in Spanish.
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Email email@example.com
Base Pay: DOQ
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903