Employer: Lamb Weston
Title: Maintenance lead
Location: Boardman, OR
Country: United States of America
About Lamb Weston
Lamb Weston is a leading supplier of frozen potato, sweet potato, appetizer and vegetable products to restaurants and retailers around the world. For more than 60 years, we’ve produced innovative, inventive products that make life better for our customers and their customers.
Job Description Summary
This lead will be responsible for the maintenance crew for their shift in completing all assigned work projects. Coordinate emergency repairs with production while utilizing all available maintenance resources. Leading the DRA meetings, audit completed work including SAP. Must have a clear understanding that the primary mission of the Maintenance Team is to find equipment defects while conducting Preventative Maintenance tasks and performing Corrective Maintenance to prevent unplanned downtime.
* Will be required to work closely with plant management, shift supervisor, purchasing department, maintenance personnel and the parts room.
* Attend/lead all lines in maintenance support of Velocity.
* Communicate clearly job plans, timelines, and criticality of equipment and provide needed information to Line owner Team to make correct decision concerning the operation of the line.
* Instill a "Defect Finding" as well as a "Defect Correcting" mentality in the shift team.
* Develop/coordinate crew work schedule.
* Be a positive Leader that implements scheduled work with direct accountability for crews during both production days and down days
* Assist with planning of PM's and scheduled equipment repairs, to include when down to work, kit backlog and AMD activities.
* Troubleshoot failures to determine root cause of problem as close as possible to downtime event including initial completion of BDE(Break Down Elimination) forms.
* Must be apart of the confined space rescue team and a trained attendant and entrant.
* Coordinate training and training opportunities for crews to include Alchemy completions, CSD provide training, vendor training.
* very proficient in the use of SAP to include running reports, teaching proper entries to mechanics, researching PM's researching parts, reviewing equipment BOM's.
Basic & Preferred Qualifications
Additional Job Description:
* High School diploma or general education degree(GED)
* Two years of plant maintenance experience.
*Ability to meet all qualifications and expectations of a level 1, 11, and 11 Mechanic.
* Must be able to work 12 hours shift including weekends and holidays.
* Be proficient in mathematical calculation to the level used in Maintenance Mathematics. (Fractions, ratios, areas, circumferences, volumes, torques, tangents)
* while performing the duties of this job the employee is occasionally required to sit, and frequently required to stand and walk throughout the plant.
* will be required to frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
* to work with loud noise, fumes, airborne particles, and in hot/humid or cold environments.
Coupled with our compensation and bonus incentive programs, our benefits deliver rewards that are market competitive. Some of the most attractive elements of our benefit programs include:
Health Insurance Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision
Flexible Spending Accounts for Health and Dependent Care, and Health Reimbursement Accounts
Well-being programs including companywide events and a wellness incentive program
Paid Time Off
Financial Wellness – Industry leading 401(k) plan with generous company contributions, Financial Planning Services, Employee Stock purchase program, and Health Savings Accounts, Life and Accident insurance
Family-Friendly Employee events
Employee Assistance Program services – mental health and other concierge type services
Benefits may vary based on location, job role/level, job status, and/or the terms of any applicable collective bargaining agreements.
Job Requisition ID: Req-222456
Time Type: Full time
Lamb Weston is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law
Location: Boardman, OR
Application Method: Online: https://lambweston.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Lamb_External/details/Maintenance-lead_Req-222456
Base Pay: DOQ
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903