Would you like to have a career that makes a daily difference in people’s lives? Do you want to be part of a caring, respectful, diverse community? If you answered yes to these questions, keep reading!
HealthPoint is a community-based, community-supported and community-governed network of non-profit health centers dedicated to providing expert, high-quality care to all who need it, regardless of circumstances. Founded in 1971, we believe that the quality of your health care should not depend on how much money you make, what language you speak or what your health is, because everyone deserves great care.
Our Front Office team is responsible for performing front office functions including telephone activities, patient appointment scheduling, patient registration, computer data entry, collection of payments, and maintaining patient records systems in a manner that promotes quality patient service. Provides excellent customer service to patients.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Greet clinic patients and visitors as appropriate, which include checking-in all patients by entering patient data into computer system. Ensure accuracy of all data including income, address and insurance verification.
- Collect patient fees and provide patients with receipts for office visit and medication refills.
- Ensure patient needs and requests are handled efficiently.
- Schedule patient initial and follow up appointments ensuring efficient use of provider time and the appropriate care for patients according to HealthPoint procedures including accessing and updating patient information.
- Maintain schedule accuracy for maximum patient flow by checking schedule a minimum of five clinic working days ahead, confirming provider date and times are correct, identifying and correcting inaccuracies or mistakes to schedule and ensuring that unique events and provider administrative time are accurately reflected on the clinic schedule.
- Follow established procedures for answering and screening incoming appointment-related telephone calls, scheduling interpreters, directing calls to appropriate staff and taking messages.
- Maintain effective communication with back office staff and providers as needed to appropriately “work in” additional patient visits on providers’ schedules.
- Distribute appropriate forms and provide instructions to patients according to HealthPoint procedures.
- Enroll patients into special state programs as appropriate.
Must have’s you’ll need to be successful:
- High school diploma required.
- Proof of immunizations and/or immunity to: COVID-19, MMR (measles, mumps and rubella), Varicella, Annual Influenza, and TB are required for all employees. Additionally, if you work in a HealthPoint clinic, Hepatitis B. and Tdap (within last 10 years) are required. All immunizations are a condition of employment. Upon hire, employees must provide proof of their immunizations and/or immunity prior to starting or no later than their fifth (5) business day of employment.
If you have the following, it’s a Plus:
Customer service/Medical front desk experience preferred.
Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred.
HealthPoint is committed to offering all employees a competitive compensation package including benefits and several other perks.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Coverage
Employee Assistance Program
Generous PTO Plan
Opportunity Time Off (extended time off for staff to invest in themselves)
Retirement Plan with Employer Match
Voluntary plans at a discount, such as life insurance and identity theft insurance
Third Party Perks Discounted Movie Tickets, Travel, Hotels, and more
To learn more about HealthPoint, go to www.healthpointchc.org! #practiceyourpassion
It is the policy of HealthPoint to afford equal opportunity for employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, marital status, military status, sexual orientation, because of sensory, physical, or mental disability, genetic information, gender identity or any other factor protected by local, state or federal law, and to prohibit harassment or retaliation based on any of these factors.
Location: Bothell, WA
Application Method: Online: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=62a69f0a-1709-4427-84d1-d51c6a32f236&ccId=19000101_000001&selectedMenuKey=CurrentOpenings
Base Pay: DOQ
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903