Would you like to have a career that makes a daily difference in people’s lives? Do you want to be part of a caring, respectful, diverse community? If you answered yes to these questions, keep reading!
HealthPoint is a community-based, community-supported and community-governed network of non-profit health centers dedicated to providing expert, high-quality care to all who need it, regardless of circumstances. Founded in 1971, we believe that the quality of your health care should not depend on how much money you make, what language you speak or what your health is, because everyone deserves great care.
The Client Services Representative performs outreach to clients informing them about health programs and social service programs and advocating for them to obtain healthcare coverage and other services.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Identify and screen clients who may be eligible for assistance with their health care and other social services needs through appropriate programs. Inform and educate clients about their eligibility for programs, facilitate the application process, and assist them in accessing covered services appropriately.
- Assist clients in recertification for Basic Health and Medicaid programs.
- Assist in the development and implementation of outreach activities and materials to enhance and improve customer service and client relationships through internal and external relationships.
- Identify appropriate community resources and develop relationships through marketing, networking and outreach activities.
- Monitor and track data entry of application process and additional follow up information.
- Implement strategies to collect data on service and access issues as directed through mechanisms such as surveys, questionnaires and time logs. Identify ways to improve current systems and report the information to appropriate individuals.
- Spanish speaking is a plus.
Must have’s you’ll need to be successful:
- Associate’s degree (AA) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school and one year experience in a medical setting; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proof of immunizations and/or immunity to: COVID-19, MMR (measles, mumps and rubella), Varicella, Annual Influenza, and TB are required for all employees. Additionally, if you work in a HealthPoint clinic, Hepatitis B. and Tdap (within last 10 years) are required. All immunizations are a condition of employment. Upon hire, employees must provide proof of their immunizations and/or immunity prior to starting or no later than their fifth (5) business day of employment.
HealthPoint is committed to offering all employees a competitive compensation, benefits and several other perks.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Coverage
Employee Assistance Program
Generous PTO Plan
Opportunity Time Off (extended time off for staff to invest in themselves)
Retirement Plan with Employer Match
Voluntary plans at a discount, such as life insurance and identity theft insurance
Third Party Perks Discounted Movie Tickets, Travel, Hotels, and more
To learn more about HealthPoint, go to www.healthpointchc.org! #practiceyourpassion
It is the policy of HealthPoint to afford equal opportunity for employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, marital status, military status, sexual orientation, because of sensory, physical, or mental disability, genetic information, gender identity or any other factor protected by local, state or federal law, and to prohibit harassment or retaliation based on any of these factors.
Location: Des Moines, WA
Application Method: Online: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=62a69f0a-1709-4427-84d1-d51c6a32f236&ccId=19000101_000001&selectedMenuKey=CurrentOpenings
Base Pay: DOQ
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903