Employer: Key Technology
Are you looking for a great place to work? Key Technology in Walla Walla, WA is a worldwide leader in food processing technology. As a global industrial manufacturing company, our ongoing innovations provide increased control, continuous processing, sorting, automated inspection, specialized conveying, and grading and sizing, in processed fruits and vegetables, nuts, dried fruit, fresh-cut produce and more.
We are currently seeking Electrical Assembly Tech to join our operations team.
Lays out, builds, tests, troubleshoots, repairs and modifies developmental and production electronic components, parts, equipment, and systems by performing the following duties.
- Self-inspects Key Technology equipment both mechanical and electrical to ensure Key Technology quality standards are met.
- Must properly use bar code system to reflect time used on job.
- Builds electrical and electronic equipment from schematic diagrams in addition to using wire lists and blue prints.
- Creates wire lists from schematics for experimental, prototype, first production run, or Engineering change to electrical equipment.
- Self-inspects electrical equipment to meet UL /TUV and Key wiring codes & standards.
- Performs tests on electrical control equipment. Is able to interpret results. (ie: Blancher controllers, Fan HPU, Smooth Cycle Cabinets and Manifolds)
- Troubleshoots and repairs electrical control equipment. (ie: Blancher controllers, Fan HPU, Smooth Cycle Cabinets and Manifolds)
- Assembles experimental circuitry and complete prototype models.
- Must be able to perform all duties required and work effectively in one of the following areas:
1) Final System Testing
2) Optical Alignment and Testing
3) Computer Configuration and Repair
4) Circuit Board Troubleshooting and Repair
Organizes and maintains records on jobs. This includes recommending rescheduling of work based on router due dates and the identification of shortages.
Recommends changes to equipment to: improve performance, safety, reliability, efficiency and to simplify assembly.
Discusses layout and assembly procedures and problems with Engineer and draws sketches to clarify design details and functional criteria of electrical, mechanical and electronic units.
Effectively troubleshoots using electrical or electronic fundamentals.
What you will need to be successful
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and at least two years direct experience. Formal classes from college, trade school or military service very helpful. Computer training/experience desirable.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Any certificate which relates to a technical completion, i.e. Basic Electronics certification from military service.
- Effectively traces circuit problems using standard electrical / electronic test equipment (ie. oscilloscopes, meters, and generators) and schematic diagrams.
- Sets up standard test apparatus to conduct functional test to evaluate performance and reliability of production model.
- Checks functioning of equipment to evaluate system performance under simulated and actual conditions.
- Adjusts, calibrates, aligns, and modifies circuitry and components and records effects on unit performance.
Why Work at Key?
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Health Savings Account,
Paid time off, paid holidays
401K Savings Plan with company match.
Tuition Reimbursement, promote from within, shadowing opportunities
Beautiful Eastern Washington location close to mountain, desert, large river (Columbia and Snake Rivers) and outdoor activities.
All candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment drug screen and background and reference check.
Location: Walla Walla, WA
Application Method: Online: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=31944&clientkey=4EB9D7F2DAFD0D3DA0F822EA2A4D1EB7
Base Pay: DOQ
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903