Employer: Premera Blue Cross
Join Our Team: Do Meaningful Work and Improve People’s Lives
Our purpose, to improve customers’ lives by making healthcare work better, is far from ordinary. And so are our employees. Working at Premera means you have the opportunity to drive real change by transforming healthcare.
To better serve our customers, we’re creating a culture that promotes employee growth, collaborative innovation, and inspired leadership. We are committed to creating an environment where employees can do their best work and where best-in-class talent comes, stays, and thrives!
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
To learn more about our COVID-19 vaccination and accommodation requirements, please visit our Careers landing page.
The Marketing Communications Consultant ll is responsible for Developing and implementing marketing and communication activities and materials. Also, working collaboratively with internal and external partners to deliver a great customer experience.
What you will do:
- Develop, write, edit, and finalize a wide range of collateral materials for digital and print including direct mailers, online content, messaging, brochures, and letters and communications to both internal and external audiences. May include advertisements, social media, and other product/event promotions.
- Work with in-house creative design and external partners in the production of marketing materials to ensure materials are on-brand, error-free, delivered on time and within budget.
- Act as a communications consultant on medium to large size projects, with both internal and external partners and/or clients.
- Act as liaison between internal business teams, agencies, mailing houses, and other vendors. Ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget with careful attention to customer experience and brand.
- Collaborate with digital experience to create, enhance, and maintain web and digital channels that improve effectiveness of digital communications.
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop and manage project plans by conducting product and campaign related discovery sessions, project kick off meetings and status update reports.
- Assist with maintenance of company and brand messaging and positioning standards.
- Support product development and sales teams with introduction and engagement of products.
- Connect partners to internal resources, including industry insights, events, and thought leadership to share with stakeholders.
- Research industry-relevant content and communications best practices and trends and share with team members
- Other duties as assigned.
What you will bring:
Bachelor’s degree in English, Business, Communications, Marketing or other related field or four (4) years of equivalent work experience.
Two (2) years of experience in a marketing/communications.
Experience working in a similar type of department or comparable work environment preferred
Tech savvy with strong computer skills and CRM experience
Health care industry or health insurance knowledge and experience.
Medicare experience, including Medicare Supplement and/or Medicare Advantage.
What we offer
Medical, vision and dental coverage
Life and disability insurance
Retirement programs (401K employer match and pension plan)
Wellness incentives, onsite services, a discount program and more
Tuition assistance for undergraduate and graduate degrees
Generous Paid Time Off to reenergize
Equal employment opportunity/affirmative action:
Premera is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Premera seeks to attract and retain the most qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, gender or gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
If you need an accommodation to apply online for positions at Premera, please contact Premera Human Resources via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 425-918-4785.
Location: Mountlake Terrace, WA
Application Method: Online: https://premera.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/premera/details/Marketing-Communications-Consultant-II_R24764
Base Pay: DOQ
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903