Employer: Peltram Plumbing
Thanks for looking into joining our team!
We are looking for a warehouse associate to support our tremendous growth as we have new construction projects across Western Washington both commercial and residential. We have excellent benefits and top pay for the support you will be bringing to us. We offer free medical, dental, vision for you and competitive rates for your family along with an HSA. 401K with 100% match up to 4%. We have several holiday and summer events with the family, paid holidays, employee tool purchase discounts, and workdays that start and finish early. A great opportunity!
- Prep items for plumbing teams daily based on work order requirements.
- Loading and unloading of delivery vehicles of parts and materials
- Occasional driving of components to construction field sites that have limited or difficult access
- Accepting delivery of items and tracking relevant paperwork and computer databases
- Sort and organize daily return of unused connectors, fasteners, and other materials
- Inventory counts and checks done accurately
- Marking and labeling stock based on upcoming work orders
- Loading and unloading shelves with the use of a forklift
- Physically able to lift items of up to 50 pounds
- Timeliness and great attendance are a must
- Keeping shop and warehouse clean and manageable
- Prior warehouse experience preferred
Location: Auburn, WA
Application Method: Online: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/Recruiting/Jobs/Details/974223
Base Pay: DOQ
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903