Employer: Peltram Plumbing
Thanks for looking into joining our team!
Peltram Plumbing, the states largest new residential construction plumbing contractor, is expanding its footprint in the peninsula for the Kingston, Poulsbo and Silverdale areas. We are looking for both new and experienced Apprentice Plumbers to support our tremendous growth in these markets. We plumb over 2,000 single family homes and almost 1,000 multifamily commercial units a year. If you have previous experience in construction, trades, or are actively an apprentice plumber we would like to talk with you!
We have the best benefits and top pay for the efforts and accomplishments you will bring. That's why we have such high retention rates! We offer free medical, dental, vision for you and competitive rates for your family along with an HSA. 401K with 100% match up to 4%. We have several holiday and summer events with the family, paid holidays, annual tool allowance, employee purchase discounts, voluntary weekly plumbing code training, and workdays that start and finish early.
- Assemble, install, and pressure test all pipes, fittings, and fixtures of water, drainage, and sprinkler systems according to specifications and plumbing codes. Locate and mark positions for connections and fixtures.
- Learn and read blueprints, drawings and specifications to determine the layout of plumbing systems, water supply networks and waste and drainage systems.
- Maintain inventory of company-owned tools, equipment, and materials.
- Inspect jobs upon completion and ensure areas are clean at all times.
- Operate tools and equipment according to established safety procedures.
- Learn and understand plumbing codes, installation requirements, and relevant legislation.
- Follow established safety procedures and techniques to perform job duties including lifting, climbing, etc.
- Frequent travel in Western Washington in company vehicles.
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Valid drivers license.
- Ability to lift and hold heavy loads repetitively.
Location: Poulsbo, WA
Application Method: Online: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/Recruiting/Jobs/Details/974352
Base Pay: DOQ
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903