Employer: Holaday-Parks, Inc.
HOLADAY-PARKS, INC. is seeking an entry level Controls Technician to join our Building Automation Group in the
Eastern WA/Tri-Cities area.
• Assist with checkout, start-up and testing of DDC systems
• Communicate with and provide daily updates and status reports to both the Project Lead and Project
• Provide feedback to the Project Design team and Panel construction team with the intention to improve the
design and panel build process(es).
• Assist with the build and implementation of graphical user interfaces, including control panel touchscreen
• Document project status and participate in the creation and accuracy of close-out documents.
• Learn the policies and procedures of the MOP and MCM process
• Participate in the tracking of materials and subsequent coordination of delivery and transfer to
• Assist in the Periodic Maintenance and Service of existing controls systems.
• Provide assistance of BMS commissioning, including H2C, cutover and IST processes
• Local travel will be required.
The Controls Project Technician position is an entry level position with a path to project lead and programmer
• Candidate should have an understanding of mechanical and electrical systems, with troubleshooting
and analytical skills.
• A strong understanding of computer operating systems and computer networks are beneficial.
• All offers of employment are contingent on a negative pre-employment drug test, a satisfactory
Washington State motor vehicle record and a satisfactory background check.
• 2 Year degree, certificate or equivalent work experience
• Working knowledge of MS Word & Excel required
• Some exposure to BMS/DDC systems a plus
• CAD experience preferred but not required
We offer an excellent salary and benefit package—paying 100% of medical/vision/dental and prescription premiums
for ALL family members.
Holaday-Parks is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), including protected veterans and people with disability.
Please submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Eastern WA/ Tri-Cities
Application Method: Email resume
Base Pay: DOQ
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903