Call or text "Vancouver" for same day interview 716-982-1686
Mechanics have the opportunity to make between $31-$34 per hour based on experience.
What you will enjoy doing: As one of our Truck Mechanics, you will perform all routine, preventative, corrective and emergency maintenance of Messer commercial motor vehicles. You will assist regional maintenance teams with new technology or equipment installation and ongoing support. Mechanics have the opportunity to make between $31-$34 per hour based on experience.
- Maintain and repair Messer delivery truck and trailer fleet in a manner that ensures reliable and safe operation
- Issue and manage hazardous work permits
- Apply Lock Out Tag Out procedures according to Messer standard
- Collaborate with Fleet Management and follow procedures for any Engineering changes to equipment and/or maintenance procedures
- Meet on time SAP-PM generated truck and trailer work orders at required intervals and complete all documentation in the SAP-PM system
- Perform corrective maintenance as identified through Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports(DVIR) and record all work performed in the SAP-PM system
- Troubleshoot truck and trailer problems to identify real time maintenance - Perform and document product metering device calibration
Do you have what it takes?
A high school diploma or GED
A minimum of two years’ experience
A CDL is preferred - Demonstrated Tractor/Trailer maintenance skills
Computer skills to include diagnostic software Join us and you will be part of a company that values and supports your career.
We offer competitive pay and benefits, with set schedules, steady work and opportunities for ongoing training and career progression. Together we value innovation, efficiency and flexibility. Putting safety first, working with integrity and respect, we encourage everyone to find solutions for success. That means for our customers and for our colleagues. This makes us a great place to build a career where your skills are valued and developed. Mechanic, Diesel Mechanic, Diesel Technician, Fleet Mechanic, General Repair Mechanic, Mechanic, Service Technician, Trailer Mechanic, Transit Mechanic, Truck Mechanic
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Location: Vancouver, WA
Application Method: Online: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/MES1005MESR/JobBoard/fa3fc0aa-75f1-4eac-9152-b4e8b8cbe849/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=5798142d-02f5-49ae-a3d6-a6f35a1c9ac1
Base Pay: $31 - 34/ HR DOE
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903