As one of our Bulk Transport Drivers, you’ll be driving meticulously maintained, state-of-the-art vehicles while also professionally representing our organization to our customers. Drivers have the opportunity to make between $100,000 to $125,000 per year plus shift differentials. We offer a $7,500 Sign on Bonus for all drivers, as well as a $4,000 Driver Referral Bonus Program!
What you will enjoy doing:
- Our dedicated fleet runs bulk gases to customers and other delivery points throughout the assigned region
- Why Messer? We offer one of the highest pay rates in the industry
- Paid Vacation and Holidays: 2 weeks vacation (prorated 1st year)
- Safety! A safe workplace is our #1 priority
- You are the captain of your ship!
- $7,500 dollar sign on bonus for all drivers
- $4,000 driver referral bonus program
- Benefits: Schedule that allows you ample home time, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, etc.
- On the job training - we set our drivers up for success
- Advancement opportunities - robust training including Virtual Reality to ensure our drivers are set up for success
Your responsibilities will include:
- Driving our commercial motor vehicles using Smith System principles
- Following DOT, Messer North America standards, safety practices, and policies
- Performing tasks required in loading and delivery including product transfer, quality analysis and documentation, and customer interaction.
Do you have what it takes?
- Minimum of 1 year tractor trailer driving experience with a good commercial and personal driving record
- Class A Commercial Driver’s License with Tanker Endorsement
- Have or able to obtain Hazmat endorsements
- High school diploma or GED Preferred
- Willing to work nights and weekends
Join us and you will be part of a company that values and supports your career. We offer competitive pay and benefits, with set schedules, steady work and opportunities for ongoing training and career progression.
Together we value innovation, efficiency, and flexibility. Putting safety first, working with integrity and respect, we encourage everyone to find solutions for success. That means for our customers and for our colleagues. This makes us a great place to build a career where your skills are valued and developed.
Apply today @ Messer Careers
Messer North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Company provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status or any legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Location: Vancouver, WA
Application Method: Online: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/MES1005MESR/JobBoard/fa3fc0aa-75f1-4eac-9152-b4e8b8cbe849/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=879785fa-fbdb-40bd-bb85-f5155822703d
Base Pay: DOQ
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903