Employer: DARcor & Associates, Inc
DARcor is an established electrical engineering firm specializing in the design of power distribution, instrumentation, and controls for various projects within the water, wastewater, industrial facility, and solar markets. Our team works on projects throughout Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, California, and American Samoa.
• Prepare biddable Construction Documents (Plans and Technical Specifications) from conception/study phase to construction management phase.
• Make site visits to gather information to complete design.
• Work on multiple projects of varying complexity, simultaneously.
• Prepare technical memos, reports, and facility assessments/evaluations.
• Coordinate with local utility companies (APS, SRP, TEP, NTUA, etc.) for preliminary designs.
• Coordinate with local authorities having jurisdiction regarding electrical building permits and design submittals.
• Participate in project meetings.
• Power distribution system design
• Industrial control system design
• Industrial communication/networking system design
• Radio telemetry system design
• Knowledge of the National Electrical Code.
• Knowledge of NFPA 820, NFPA 30, UL-508A, UL-689A and related Codes/Standards.
• Prepare arc flash hazard analysis using SKM software.
• Provide post-design support to our construction administration personnel
Contact Person: Jorge Gerardo
Application Method: email firstname.lastname@example.org
Base Pay: DOQ
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903