Redfin is redefining real estate in the consumer's favor by combining our own technology and agents to create a service that’s better, faster, and costs less. As a Redfinnian, you'll make a difference in one of life’s most important events—buying or selling a home. Our hiring standards are high, yet our culture is humble. We’ve got all the perks, but if what you value most is doing great work in a creative, collaborative, and disciplined environment, join us!
As an Accounts Receivable Specialist you’ll use your technical expertise to deliver the same spectacular customer service to every Redfinnian that our agents deliver to our customers. You’ll be part of a close knit, engaged team that verifies the terms of agreements we have with our clients and colleagues are met, executed and accounted for.
- Reconciliation of commission checks to settlement statement and to internal CRM
- Preparation of daily deposits
- Assist in filing and ensuring supporting documentation is complete and organized
- Prepare and remit clients’ refund checks
- Other duties as assigned such as balancing team reconciliations, supporting Zendesk ticket management or providing cross team support.
- You have an Associate’s Degree in Accounting (or related business field) or a Bachelor’s Degree
- You have 1-2 years work experience
- You are detail oriented, organized, analytical and able to prioritize multiple tasks
- You are able to work in a dynamic, fast paced, high volume environment
- You have the ability to understand and convey analytical concepts clearly with peers and management
- You have a high level of integrity, especially when handling information of a sensitive nature
To ensure the health and safety of our workforce, customers and third parties, Redfin conducts background screening after making conditional offers for employment. All screening is conducted consistent with Equal Employment Opportunity Commission guidance and state and local Fair Chance Act guidance, and Redfin encourages applications from, and fully considers, qualified applicants with criminal record histories.
Location: Seattle, WA
Application Method: Online:https://redfin.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/redfin_careers/job/WA---Seattle/Accounting-Specialist_45548
Base Pay: DOQ
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903