Employer: Oak Harbor Freight Lines
Mechanics work in the Maintenance Division and performs services and repairs on Oak Harbor Freight Lines equipment. Work and help maintain a fleet of approximately 150 various pieces of equipment including diesel trucks, semi-trailers, converter dollies and forklifts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Experienced diesel mechanic with knowledge in Class 7 and 8 diesel truck and trailer repairs
- Ability to do preventative maintenance inspections
- Ordering Parts for Auburn Maintenance Shop
- Tracking and completing PM’s and repairs to OHFL standards
- Must be able to perform wider variety of overall mechanical tasks with minimal supervision
- Must have ability to perform preventative maintenance repairs; including heavy equipment.
- Communication with Operations on repair schedules and down time of equipment
- Other repairs and preventative maintenance as needed.
- Perform work and maintain work area in accordance with Oak Harbor Freight Lines and DOT standards for safety.
- Assumes and performs other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein as requested.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record; Class A CDL a plus
- Experienced diesel mechanic with knowledge in Class 7 and 8 diesel truck
- Reading, Mathematics, and simple arithmetic, writing, weighing, and/or measuring.
- Must have sufficient tools to perform duties.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability and flexibility to work varied shifts, including weekends.
- H.S. diploma or GED/equivalent. Trade school experience and training helpful.
Medical, Dental and Vision
Life and Disability Insurance
Paid Time Off
Oak Harbor Freight Lines is and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location: Auburn, WA
Application Method: Online:https://us61.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/oakh/Posting/View/3524
Base Pay: DOQ
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903